sea side

claire64

Hi all I went to the coast today with hubby and all the restaurants where very full so we ended going into a chip shop :D where I had chips and mushy peas. Then after a short walk a ice cream . I hav:break_diet: e now got till Thursday to get it off. O dear why do we do it :eek:

Don't worry. I went to a wedding one week. Got sloshed and eat merrily. I still lost weight.

Hi all I went to the coast today with hubby and all the restaurants where very full so we ended going into a chip shop :D where I had chips and mushy peas. Then after a short walk a ice cream . I hav:break_diet: e now got till Thursday to get it off. O dear why do we do it :eek:
because we can and because we are human xx

Im off on hols next week so a bit worried about how Im going to stick to plan. Just going to do my best but not worry about it too much. Its my first holiday with baby Molly so I just want to enjoy it.

We are going self catering so hopefully I can be fairly good.

If you enjoyed your day just forget about it and get back on plan, it does us good to have a splurge now and again and sometimes it helps with weight loss, mmmmmmm SW chips and mushy peas will have to be tea tonight i think lol x

My god, its not even 9 am and thinking of mushy peas, chips and a walk along the coast.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

My god, its not even 9 am and thinking of mushy peas, chips and a walk along the coast.
(Just browsing the posts for inspiration, just about to start the Lighterlife programme, end of month.)

Ha Ha Ha i know what you mean there Kev x

Back