Second attempt on Lipotrim and Second day!

Hi everyone, It's my second day on Lipotrim and my second attempt. I lasted two weeks last time as I only really did it for wedding that I was attending. When i began last time I weighted 12st4lb and am 5ft 6 so rather overweight, I finished at 11st6.
I am now restarting this diet at 13st4, so a stone heavier than I started last time.It is my second day so far and all going well. I am not doing it for a event or anything this time but just to lose weight and keep it off. I have read a few of the blogs on here and I must say they are very inspirational. I hope to keep this up and also be able to inspire others :)
I'm hoping to get down to about 9st6-10st, one step at a time though hey!

I have made plans to go out for the evening on Sunday as its bank holiday and my Fiancees birthday, I will be the only one there that will be drinking water which will be hard, but not as hard as trying to fit into all my clothes that are super tight on me.

My first weigh in is Tuesday 28/08/2012 I sure will be posting on here and keeping everyone upto date on my progress.

I wish everyone the best of luck and hopefully we will all make it to a happy, slim , healthy lifestyle.

Lots of love
Tara
xx

hi Tara,

it is such a hard diet, i can't believe ive been on it now for 7 full weeks! stick with it and i'm sure that weight will be off you in no time... you're not nearly as overweight as i was starting off, so fingers crossed 6 ish weeks should see you at your goal! i'm refeeding next week because we have a family wedding in the uk, but i intend to start back when i return to finish off the weightloss, i have about a stone to go to midway in the healthy range!

Hi Tara :)

Welcome to the forum. :) I just wanted to wish you good luck for your first week and your weigh-in on Tuesday. I weigh-in on Tuesdays too, though next week it'll be my ninth. I hope you have a good evening out and don't find it too hard just sticking to water.

Welcome Tara and good luck glad you are not finding it too hard, good luck on your night out on Sunday

Thank you all for your lovely comments. Day two over :) I 'm so determined.

You are all doing so so well. I Will continue to have the same will power as you all have :) Well done on doing so well, you are all truly inspirational.

Have any of you any pointers for me if i ever do feel like straying? To keep on track I mean ?

Thanks again
:)

Have any of you any pointers for me if i ever do feel like straying? To keep on track I mean ?

I'm never hungry on this diet, but always want to eat food just because I crave it. I'm determind that I won't, but sometimes when I think about how much longer I'm going to be on the diet (started 27th June and hope to finish by 30th October) I sometimes feel down about it and I just try to tell myself that if I stop now or take a break it'll just take me longer to get to my goal. I just think that by keeping going now I'll feel miserable about being overweight for less time! :)

Back