Second Day... Here we go :-)

Well I got through my first day :) Quite impressed with myself actually. Last time I tried this I didn't get past 3 hrs.

I'm feeling pretty good today so lets see what it brings :party0011:

Well done doll! see each day as a massive achievement and before you know it your at the end of your first week. I have rough days i suppose like most but just hangon in there best you can and it makes you so proud when u get to bed and youve done another day, you can do it hun xxx

The first week is the hardest so once you past that you sailing! Good luck xx

hey babydoll glad to hear you survived day one!! Take one day at a time and you will be looking back and thinking omg Im on this for weeks and they have flown by!!

Well I am well into my 2nd day and to be honest I'm feeling alittle light headed and sickie (if that's even a word) :sign0137:

Thats quite normal hun....the first few days can be rough. Especially day three and five for me. Then it gets a whole lot easier. Get through the weekend and next week you will feel a lot better.x

Well done chuck.... I'm re starting, so am on my day one ALL over again...... I'm dreading day 3 and 4, those were the worst for me last time.... argh! xxx

Well I'm more than half way through the day now and to be honest, ignoring the wooziness, I'm feeling pretty good :)

Quite proud of myself for doing AND I weighed myself this morning to see if this was actually doing anything for me and.............. 4lbs gone in 1 day :) Really want to keep at it now no matter how hard it is

Back