• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Second Day... Here we go :-)

Well done doll! see each day as a massive achievement and before you know it your at the end of your first week. I have rough days i suppose like most but just hangon in there best you can and it makes you so proud when u get to bed and youve done another day, you can do it hun xxx

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
The first week is the hardest so once you past that you sailing! Good luck xx

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 11st0.3lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey babydoll glad to hear you survived day one!! Take one day at a time and you will be looking back and thinking omg Im on this for weeks and they have flown by!!

Well I am well into my 2nd day and to be honest I'm feeling alittle light headed and sickie (if that's even a word) :sign0137:

Shazpaz

Thats quite normal hun....the first few days can be rough. Especially day three and five for me. Then it gets a whole lot easier. Get through the weekend and next week you will feel a lot better.x

S: 14st1lb C: 14st1lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Babydoll :wave_cry:,

I can sympathise, I am feeling a wee bit like that this afternoon but I am sure it will pass. Finishing work and vegging on the couch later will help I am sure. :)

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Well done chuck.... I'm re starting, so am on my day one ALL over again...... I'm dreading day 3 and 4, those were the worst for me last time.... argh! xxx

Well I'm more than half way through the day now and to be honest, ignoring the wooziness, I'm feeling pretty good :)

Quite proud of myself for doing AND I weighed myself this morning to see if this was actually doing anything for me and.............. 4lbs gone in 1 day :) Really want to keep at it now no matter how hard it is

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Great attitude! just the ticket ! xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 42
Lipotrim TFR 100% 3
SlimFast 6
Slim and Save - Diaries 8
Lipotrim TFR 100% 17