Second day

Gemsyo

Done!! Ah, tiz good to be back on it my lovelies!!

Bloody rep was in again at work with more food!! I swear he waits until he knows I'm unable to devour his delights!!....ooo err missus!! ;0)

Off to bed now as 2hrs sleep last night nearly killed me today!!! X

Hello!

I am on day 1............. can't wait to be on day 4, which will be Friday! yay!

How come you had so little sleep last night? I love to sleep on this diet.

Bx

LadyB, I'm on day 2 and like you looking forward to day 4 - so I'm just about half way. Next goal is looking forward to end of week 3 :character00255:

LadyB said:
Hello!

I am on day 1............. can't wait to be on day 4, which will be Friday! yay!

How come you had so little sleep last night? I love to sleep on this diet.

Bx

I normally love to sleep too, but got jetlag! Just come back from Chicago, hence the mini break from plan!! :)
Was worth it though! Mmmm Starbucks! Lol!

Helsy - we are only a day apart Yippeee. Roll on Saturday for me.
I will also look forward to week three then - is there a reason that you are looking forward to that?

I remember around week 5 my cravings became much less.... and I am looking forward to that again.

Gem - you will sleep well tonight then. So are you back on day 1 too? ummmmm starbucks.... I miss them already.
Did you have a great break?

xx

Had an amazing break!! Was fab! Was for a wedding! Huge affair!

I'm now on day 3 of ss :) never thought I'd say it, but was glad to be back on it!! Looking forward to my next stone :) woop!!

How much have you got to lose? I've another 4ish to lose!! Eek!!

Hi LadyB, I think week 3 was when cravings etc lessened and I got more energy, so was looking forward to that. Also the powerful feeling of being 'in control' kicked in.

Gemsyo, sounds like you had a lovely time.

It was brill helsy!! Loved it! :0)

I think I've got rumbly gallstones though :0( poop!

Helsy - I think the diet gets easier week by week............. thank goodness

Roll on the end........... ha ha!

But I will be very happy at week three too xx

Gem - I have 4 stone (ish) to do to - so we should finish around the same time......... depending on if I stick to it.

I love weddings - glad you had a great time.
Rumbly gallstones does not sound good.............

Are either of you in a CD Team or Group - I was in one before, and it really helped.....

It was called the Butterflies as it was about our transformation

xx

I just find that I am much more tired on this diet (well to start off with) and I love nothing more than a nap in bed!

Lou - I hadn't thought of that as a coping strategy. Great idea.

Bxx

That's ace we've got about the same to lose!!! You will stick to it won't you? We can do this!!!

Nope a member of a group but sounds like a good idea! :) xx

Poo to gallstones! - Hope you're ok. I'm not in any teams either but sounds like a good idea.

Hope you are both well.
Helen

Back