Second HEA on Green/Original

Clareel

Persistence not perfection
I know it is at our discression whether we have this or not but is it okay to have it every day? 3 times a week?

Is it just whenever you need it?

Who has it / doesn't have it and why?

I used to have it every day but have realised recently that most days I was eating an extra chunk of cheese or a glass of milk just because I could, rather than because I actually wanted it. This week I've been focusing on only eating what I want / need.

Do you eat yours?

I always eat mine, the extra calcium promotes weight loss.

I always use both my A+Bs too -I figure out what to use them on before I even look at using syns. As eternity says -they reckon that a diet high in low fat dairy/ calcium helps with weight loss.
I always have either 500ml semi and sometimes "buy extra" with my syns too ... and thats before I add in my activia intensely yogs :p

Yes I try to, as I do think the calcium can only help things along. it is a struggle sometimes, but I think there is something so refreshing about a cold glass of milk! And if I drink one before my main meal, it definitly cuts my portion of pasta/spuds/rice. Some days I will make a fritata, and use the H.E in that, or just have some l.cow in a sandwich or on toast. A little treat is to put a tspoon of sugar free jam onto the cheese triangles on toast...yum! I was also using it as milk to mak ea rice pud, but stopped that as I did think I was havng needless extra calories, just to use up a HE x

Back