Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Second HEA on Green/Original

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Clareel, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I know it is at our discression whether we have this or not but is it okay to have it every day? 3 times a week?

Is it just whenever you need it?

Who has it / doesn't have it and why?

I used to have it every day but have realised recently that most days I was eating an extra chunk of cheese or a glass of milk just because I could, rather than because I actually wanted it. This week I've been focusing on only eating what I want / need.

Do you eat yours?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I always eat mine, the extra calcium promotes weight loss.

4. CAPRICORN

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I always use both my A+Bs too -I figure out what to use them on before I even look at using syns. As eternity says -they reckon that a diet high in low fat dairy/ calcium helps with weight loss.
    I always have either 500ml semi and sometimes "buy extra" with my syns too ... and thats before I add in my activia intensely yogs :p

5. letsgetlosing

letsgetlosing Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Yes I try to, as I do think the calcium can only help things along. it is a struggle sometimes, but I think there is something so refreshing about a cold glass of milk! And if I drink one before my main meal, it definitly cuts my portion of pasta/spuds/rice. Some days I will make a fritata, and use the H.E in that, or just have some l.cow in a sandwich or on toast. A little treat is to put a tspoon of sugar free jam onto the cheese triangles on toast...yum! I was also using it as milk to mak ea rice pud, but stopped that as I did think I was havng needless extra calories, just to use up a HE x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.