Second time around

HI, hope you girls are going strong. I dont know whats wrong with me but I am starving !!!!!! I have done everything correct, I am still 100% so I don't know whats happened. I will be going to bed at 7:30 with the children tonight as all I can do is think of food, it's not as if i am hungry and wanting the wrong stuff, I was looking at the fruit bowl and craving a banana HELP :(

Trying, I was exactly the same yesterday... craving tomatoes! I kept telling myself one little tomato wouldn't matter... arghhh! I managed to resist and so glad I did because it would have got me back into the picking habit and it'd be a small step from there to clearing up leftovers, etc... you are totally right, 100% is the way to go. And on tough days, an early bedtime is the only thing to do! Chin up Trying, you are doing so well!

xxx

Thanks katycakes, glad to know I'm not on my own. I'm in bed looking at the posts on my iPhone at least the hubby is on nights so no nibbles or take away going on tonight. I am feeling sorry for myself at the moment and like you I keep thinking one bit won't hurt but I know it will just prolong the pain. Just mad for getting like this and then having to be brutal to shed it, but tomorrows another day. X

Hope today is a good one for you Trying... and well done on being strong yesterday!

xxx

Hi guys hope all is going well and your staying focused. My weigh day and I have lost 4lb so thats a stone in 2 weeks not bad going. Let me know how your going x x

Trying, that is AWESOME!!! Fantastic loss, well done and keep on going... you're really in the zone now!

xxx

Well done Trying!! That's fab...do you feel a difference in your body already? I weighed on Monday and lost 8lb, very pleased. I've also thus week started going on a few walks with the pram so fingers crossed my next loss is a good one xxx

Back