Second time at Lipotrim!!! Lets get started :-)

Hi,

I am on my second day of restarting Lipotrim. I did the diet a year ago and lost 1.5st. I was so happy because I have never lost anything more then 3lbs. In my first week I lost 9lbs & 6lbs in my second week, over a stone in 2 weeks!

I have slowly put on 10lbs since stopping the diet last year so here is my chance to lose atleast 2st or even more!

I have a goal of the 9th August because my best friend is getting married (I am so excited) but not too excited because she has asked me to be Chief bridesmaid and I am worried about getting into my dress & looking rather FAT!!! She is a size 8-10 and my dream is to be the same size as her as I have always been her chunky friend.

Let's hope I can stick to the diet and be the size I have always wanted to be. :)

P.S

Day one: of the shakes went well but was very bored in the evening so I had a bit of a pamering evening to myself.

Day two: not hungry and feeling good but I hope I can make it through the bank holiday weekend with out being tempted!

Welcome back, what size are you now, I'm sure you will well do it by August x

Hey Emmy_lu. I'm a size 16 but every clothes shop varies. I can get into a 14 but always go for the biggest size first. Are you on the diet at the mo? X

amoswyllie! How are you doing today, i've had a staggered start over the last two days so only starting today...can't wait until he next few days are over with, i'm in work all weekend so that helps!

I am also a bridesmaid in August so trying to sort it before panic sets in and i don't have time to do anything about it! I've got the dress and it's small, doesn't even go near me, have you got yours?

I needs to lose as close to 4 stone as possible in 12 weeks so all I can do is get going and give it my best! I've only done Lipotrim once and that was for three weeks about 4 years ago, hoping to go the distance this time.

My goal weight is near enough the same as yours and our aim is the same, lets keep in touch! I'm starting a stone heavier than you but hey ho! :)

Hey destination_119 thank you for messaging. I'm glad I will have someone to talk to over the next few weeks. I haven't got my dress yet I am being fitted in mid June. I am then on my friends hen weekend at the end of June. I will start the re-feed a week before the hen weekend and then hopefully re-start the shakes up until the wedding.

How are you finding the diet? Surprisingly I am feeling good, I have managed to cook for my other half and not feel tempted by anything. I am baking a cake for him as we speak!

I'm not only doing the diet for the wedding but I really want to be healthy & fit for when me and my bf go travelling. I have given up smoking too :)

I hope you are ok :)

Hey ya , I'm still on it but refeeding on Monday, was also hoping to get to a size 10 and a bit gutted Ive lost nearly 4 stone and am a 12 tip and 14 bottom. All the weight seems to be coming off the top and not the bottom which is annoying so going to refeed then try excersize the rest away if not ill be back on lipotrim. This diet is excellent and you will both do great. It's works just make sure you drink water and remain 100%. Good luck girlies xx

Emmy-lu You've done so amazingly well losing four stone, that's fab! How tall are you? You must be looking forward to refeeding, how exciting! I've taken lots of what you said and stored it firmly in my brain, if my losses are anything like yours then i'll be over the moon! Congratulations.

amoswyllie - I'm feeling fab actually! I'm going to undoubtedly have my bad days but i'm so determined, 11 weeks in the grand scheme of things is not a long time, we can do this! This is the last time I want to 'diet', watching what I eat is fine but i'm so down about my weight it stops me from doing loads of things and i'm sick of it! Hoping that determination will see me through my holiday in Egypt in a few weeks, I want this more than an all inclusive burger and beer!

Mid June gives you a good few weeks, you'll be feeling fab by then! Baking a cake, now that's impressive stuff! x

Emmy, 4 stone is amazing well done. You should be very proud. :) I would love to lose that much. How long has it taken you?

Destination, lets keep each other motivated over these next few weeks :) The only thing that is really getting to me is the boredom! It has made me realise how much time I spent cooking, which I love but my bf loves cooking too so I have nothing to do. There's only so much pampering I can take :)

We're off fishing this eve seeing as its so nice out, wish me luck I hope to show my other half how good girls are at fishing lol xx

Thanks Hun, means a lot, I want to do it for longer but I'm getting so hungry because these stupid tablets I'm on for my amemia keep me out of ketosis. I'm going to refeed for a few weeks then hope to come back if I can't lose weight on my own after Ive had all my medication. hopefully I can stick to healthy eating on my own - that's the plan. If not ill be back lol. I'm 5ft6 xx

Emmy-lu. I'm sure you'll be able to carry on losing, you can't have tha much more to lose though surely! I felt tiny when I was 10 stone and i'm 5ft5 so not far off the same statistics as you. I'd love to lose what you have in 10 weeks, i'd be over the moon! Let us know how your weigh in goes on Monday :)

amoswyllie - Fishing, sounds good, now that's a good alternative Saturday night - doesn't have to be all meals and wine :) Nice to have a buddy for motivation though, we're going to need the occasional pick me up i'm sure. I've just joined the May challenge too, every bit helps! Join on xxx

If you stick to it you'll lose as much for sure I'm on my 11th week , had good days and bad days but stuck to it 100% being in the 10s is amazing even if it is on the high side of the 10s but for some reason my legs and thighs are still massive so think its just excersize and toning up more than anything xx

Hey, we didn't catch anything when we went fishing but still it was the only time that I forgot that I was on a diet. Yesterday was such a long day though because food was everywhere but I didn't give in!

How are you getting on destination?

I am actually looking forward to work tomorrow because the time goes by a lot quicker and I know I will only have 1 day until weigh in. :)

Xx

Hi, I am on day three today and feeling good, optimistic.. reading Emmy-lu success really is motivational... would love to see photos hun, and I bet your thighs are not big atall... it can be so funny how weight can be as much psychological as real.. I remmeber being 10 stone 11 and thinking I was soo fat, when I was alot younger, it seems so ridiculous now, its funny how 'fat' can be a feeling eh.. however there is no denying the scales and bmi when it tells you you are obese... I am hoping to go form the obese catagory down to overweight in this week.. and then work from there.... good luck ladies, and well done emmu-lu, you have done really well and it helps reading about people who complete the challenge :) amoswyllie good luck with the rest of the week, look forward to seeing your first weigh in results :)

Hi, I am on day three today and feeling good, optimistic.. reading Emmy-lu success really is motivational... would love to see photos hun, and I bet your thighs are not big atall... it can be so funny how weight can be as much psychological as real.. I remmeber being 10 stone 11 and thinking I was soo fat, when I was alot younger, it seems so ridiculous now, its funny how 'fat' can be a feeling eh.. however there is no denying the scales and bmi when it tells you you are obese... I am hoping to go form the obese catagory down to overweight in this week.. and then work from there.... good luck ladies, and well done emmu-lu, you have done really well and it helps reading about people who complete the challenge :) amoswyllie good luck with the rest of the week, look forward to seeing your first weigh in results :)

Thanks Hun, when I started I was just trying to get through the week, never thought I'd go to 11 weeks, it gets addictive when you are seeing the weight come off and the clothes are falling off, it's 100% the most successful diet I've tried and I'd do it again in a flash (hopefully I won't have to tho) ill put some photos up soon of my before and after.
I know what you mean! When I was in school I was dieting and was only about a size 8-10 , it's bad that were made to feel that way.
I was in the obese category 11 weeks ago and now I'm in the 'normal' (on the higher end but still pleased) you can do
it , just got to stay focused, so many things seem to come up like birthdays, Easter, Mother's Day, family events ect that are an excuse to eat but just got to stay strong and think ' it's now or never' because even when I was going out eating I was sitting there paranoid about my weight, I wasn't having fun, so if was well worth staying in and being boring for 11 weeks because after refeed I can go out feeling better about myself.
This forum has been the life saver for me, when I've made dinner I sit here with my shake and read the story's, it's good to have the support and have people to talk to that understand how you feel.
good luck to you thus week hope you get in the overweight category that your after x

Hey, hope is all well. Had my weigh in tonight and I am pleased to say I lost 3kg which is about 61/2 lbs. I weighed in at 13.5 on my scales at home and now I am weighing 12.13. I am so relieved to be out of the 13st bracket. Just need to stay determined to get into the 11st mark.

Thank you all of the great stories and support. :) xx

I am starting tomorrow. I find fitst few days really tpugh. Did it few years bck. Can anyone offer me support and tips to restart. Help xxx

Hi Karinau, the only real tip I can give is that the first week is the toughest. Everyday I keep thinking I am nearer to my weigh in day. I try to think about a happy medium because I hate how I feel when I eat and I know being hungry isn't the best feeling but that will soon pass. When you start feeling the results you will become addicted and you will want to keep going. This forum is fab for advice. If u ever want to talk just post and I can see if I can help. Good luck you will do brilliantly :) xx

Thanks sooo much. This is exactly the support i need. I can't get support off my friends/ family as they think lipotrim is bad/ don't Understand it. Everytime I want to eat ill post on here. I'll be posting tomorrow for sure xxxx

Amoswyllie - fab weight loss, well done! Hope I get that, weigh in on Saturday, eek!
Been in work the last two days, 12 hour shifts so they fly by and helps pass the day. Also moving house so this is a great time to do LT, I'm so busy that I haven't got time to eat even if I wanted to!

You must be feeling really motivated for the next week xxx

Karinau - go for it! It really is amazing, just 5 days in and I genuinely feel slimmer already! The forum is great to keep you occupied, come on whenever you can and we can all keep each other motivated!

We'll be slim in no time girls :) xx

Back