Second Time - Last time - My Journey!!

katy2883

Right guys,
Here I am back again (previously known as Katy2783) I have decided new journey, fresh start, new profile. I was doing really well and went from 319 pounds to 240. I stopped taking the xenical and put on nearly all of it again. I have waited for my birthday to get out of the way and start again.
Hope to meet plenty of new friends along the way and also talk to the people I was talking to previously.

Here's to a new start.

Katy xxx

Hi Katy & welcome back! Come on there are a fair few regular posters to keep going. Join the xmas challenge you've still got nearly 6 weeks x

Hi catlover5, I have found best thing to do is shout for advice, if it's something in particular. If not & just general advice there is a great stickie in the main xen forum. I found it really useful when I started... Xx

First day eating and on the tablets. Breakfast - belvitas
Dinner - salad with grilled chicken
Tea - cup of boiled rice with assorted steamed vegetables.

Really pleased, hope I can continue like this.

Are you ok with Belvitas? I only ask as they are above the 5g rule so I haven't had them, I used to always have them for breakfast before I started the xen

The rule about not eating more than 5g of fat per 100g us the most important rule and the one you should stick to not 5g per portion .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well if you're eating the belvita then look at the nutritional information on the back .

I don't eat them so I've looked on the info on the asda website. It says that they are 17g of fat per 100g Which is a lot of fat.

So if you're only meant to eat food 5g of fat or less per 100g then yes you're eating the wrong foods. Sorry.

It's an easy mistake to make at first to look at the portion sizes rather than the 100g size. But it will make a difference to your weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God I panicked then & thought I was wrong, I haven't touched anything with more than 5g per 100g & thought I was missing out on being able to eat Belvita, appears I was right in the first place lol

Back