Second time Noob >.<

CarrotTop

Hi all. I joined the site back in April to try and motivate myself to lose weight. Well, for some reason, I didn't bother [I can't remember the reason] and now it's worse than ever!

Me and my bf split up a month after I joined [nothing to do with weight] and without realising it i've piled on about a stone.

I keep trying to kid myself that i'm not that big. That I still look good. That I weigh less than my age so i'm alright. But whenever I offhandly catch a glance of myself whenever i'm not prepared for it I feel repulsed. And that needs to change!!

Ironically, it was a video of Jessica and Ashley Simspon singing together on heatworld.com that has brought me back here today. I saw that even though Jessica is still skinny, she looked so chubby next to her sister. And that made me realise ... that's what I look like next to average sized people.

I am 17st 8lbs at the minute, 3lbs down from two weeks ago which is a start. 14 months ago I was only [I say only, it's still pretty hefty] 15st 7lbs!! I wear a UK 16/18/20/22 depending on the store and am 47-40-46.

I have had ENOUGH of loathing myself and pretending that I still feel good.

It is well and truly time that I took my self esteem seriously, and i'm hoping all you lovely ladies [and gents?] are going to be the kick up the backside I need!!

Lots of love,
No-Longer-A-Carrot-Top

Hi there and welcome back to the site. :) I know how you feel, I don't feel too bad about myself until I catch a look in the mirror and now it's time for change!

Really hope you stick with it this time, good luck xx

Hey welcome back x

I've just come back today after a year or two x just joined ww for tge first time yesterday and thought i'd give that a go this time x

Best of luck :)

Nikki x

CarrotTop said:
Hi all. I joined the site back in April to try and motivate myself to lose weight. Well, for some reason, I didn't bother [I can't remember the reason] and now it's worse than ever!

Me and my bf split up a month after I joined [nothing to do with weight] and without realising it i've piled on about a stone.

I keep trying to kid myself that i'm not that big. That I still look good. That I weigh less than my age so i'm alright. But whenever I offhandly catch a glance of myself whenever i'm not prepared for it I feel repulsed. And that needs to change!!

Ironically, it was a video of Jessica and Ashley Simspon singing together on heatworld.com that has brought me back here today. I saw that even though Jessica is still skinny, she looked so chubby next to her sister. And that made me realise ... that's what I look like next to average sized people.

I am 17st 8lbs at the minute, 3lbs down from two weeks ago which is a start. 14 months ago I was only [I say only, it's still pretty hefty] 15st 7lbs!! I wear a UK 16/18/20/22 depending on the store and am 47-40-46.

I have had ENOUGH of loathing myself and pretending that I still feel good.

It is well and truly time that I took my self esteem seriously, and i'm hoping all you lovely ladies [and gents?] are going to be the kick up the backside I need!!

Lots of love
No-Longer-A-Carrot-Top

Hi and good luck with your weight loss journey :) you can do it!

Hello hun and welcome back!!!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!

If you put ur heart and soul into it YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :D

Back