Step 1 Sole Source Second time on CWP new year new start!!

Rachiemac

So I did CWP last year for 6 weeks and lost 1st and a half, I caught a bug and couldn't continue, so Ive decided this year I am going to loose the full amount I want and keep it off. I am one lb lighter than I was the first time round but I'm determined as I know it works.

So me and my mummy are doing it together we are on day 4 going strong, day 2 and 3 have been the worst but weigh in is on friday and I am counting the days :p Drinking water and constantly peeing :D but it will be worth it. I lost 6 lbs my first week last time so I'm hoping for a similar result.

How is everyone else finding it?

Rachel xx

Day 2 for me and it hasnt been too bad so far. I hope the rest of the week goes ok and i manage to escape the carb headaches!

Good luck to you and your mum though, i am sure you will be able to achieve your goal this time x

Hi miss mac good for you I didn't get too many headaches the first few days are the hardest but I found looking at the success stories online helps me and thinking about my holiday def gets me through it!

Have you done Cambridge before? I'm on day 6 now so can't wait to get weighed to see the result when is your weigh day?

Rachel x

Goodluck Rachie on your second stint, hope this is your last :) Great that you've got your mum helping, any support is great support especially on such an odd diet haha :)

Hi nina I'm determined to make this the last time, it is hard and it def helps that both of us are doing it can't wait to see the result tomorrow ? have you done cwp before? Stay strong drink loads of water xx

Happy Friday :)

Yes i did this diet back in 2007 when i was losing weight for my wedding, lost about 4st at the time then was in a car accident and just gave up, managed to maintain until after the wedding then gained 2 st lost it to get pregnant then gained 2st during pregnancy but lost that as soon as my lil girl was born but then she was in neonatal and then hospital for a total of 8months which led to me gaining another 4st taking me to the hefty 22st 9lbs i was in March last yr, decided enoguh was enough and that i did NOT want to be morbidly obese for my 30th, i've now got 7 1/2 weeks til i'm 30 and i'm 25lbs off being just overweight lol and the lightest i've been for about 7/8yrs!!!!

Best of luck for your WI today, ive just had mine and i'm 1lb heavier than i was before christmas so not too bad considering i was off plan for crimbo and new yr xxx

Well at least you are doing the right thing life can get in the way of a diet but you didn't do too bad after Christmas I think that's probably were I put my weight back on.

I am going on holiday in June so I have 5 months to lose the 3 stone I'm aiming for I was a stone lighter last year when I went away but I want to be comfortable this year and lose the full amount!?

I can't wait to see what the scales say hopefully it will be a good amount lost 6 last time do if it's around that ill be chuffed ? you will have a good bit lost for your birthday so you will feel far better.

Rachel xx

I would imagine you'll easily achieve your goal way before your jollies :) I'd like to lose 1 1.2st before my bday, got 7more WI to go which would be a nice even 3lbs a week so it is doable just depends if my body plays ball lol

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't get that I lost nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks when I did this before.

Yea I've gave myself enough time to be able to lose the amount I want so hoping if I stay determined I will my mummy is going on holiday around the same time so were both working towards the same goal ?

Weigh in is looming dying to see hope I'm not disappointed by the amount xx

Hope WI goes well for you, i'm sure it will hehe :)

My body does silly things, some weeks it will randomly lose amazing for a few weeks and then sticks for the next 3-4 which is rather annoying. When i first started i was average a 3lbs a week loss but 9months later thats averaged at round about 2lbs grrr but im hoping that being 100% will be the extra i need to make it. Only time will tell.

Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

Well first weigh in done I lost 5lbs mummy lost 8lb which is amazing I thought I would of lost more but I'm still pleased hoping it will continue for next week ?

I know we've been so good I'm on the countdown to holiday 5 months to go!! ??? x

Well done 2 and ur mum - gr8 losses! You will defo lose 3 stone by your holiday x

I know well I'm hoping to lose the full amount this time and keep it off so that's 5lb closer to being thin xx

My weigh in is tomorrow and I weighed myself on my own scales and it says that I have only lost 1 pound???? How is this possible I have been drinking loads of water and havent eaten anything and I checked and I am in ketosis has anyone else found this?x

Well they say you're best not to weigh yourself and its true because on my WI I lost 4lb, due to the bad weather my cambridge consultant didnt get her delivery, so we couldnt start again this week so we are following slimming world this week and going back on friday to get our shakes hopefully we havent put on too much xx

Back