1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source + Second time round- it's time to get serious!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bethybumble, 1 May 2014 Social URL.

1. bethybumble

bethybumble Active Member

2 years ago Cambridge helped me shed a very pleasing 5 1/2 stone. Due to my fiance having an accident and unable to work I was left supporting us and all our outgoings- Cambridge had to take a back seat as I simply didn't have to money. This meant I never managed to go through to the maintence steps properly. After a very stressful, teary and tight year I found myself living on pasta. Pasta + Me= Weight gain. I gained 4 stone before I knew it and became increasingly unhappy. I 100% have an unhealthy relationship with food. I love to cook, bake, feed people and more damagingly: myself.

So today is my first day back to it. I unfortunatly am still in a worrying financial state and so have had to buy 'second hand' products meaning I don't see my consultant. I have made a weightloss shrine on my landing with charts and calenders all to try and help spur me on. I have also found a floor length mirror that is being placed by the bedroom door so I am under no illusion as to what I look like now, and hopefully what I will look like.

I am scared of failing, and that at the moment, is overshadowing the excitiment. I have done it before and no what I can achieve. I'm sure it will all fall into place.

Being overweight is horrible. It affects my self esteem, my relationship and I find myself filling the 'comedy fat girl role'. This is not something I ever imagined in my life.

So let me introduce myself...
    I'm Bethany, 24, from Suffolk, a performing arts teacher, finance, singer and dog lover. AND soon to be slimmer!

I have set myself a 12 week target to lose as much as I can (I'm bridesmaid for one of my oldest friends and want to feel comfortable)

I'd love a buddy or support of any kind so please feel free to say hi! My fiance has an amazing metabolism and no understanding. Although he has stayed with me through an 6 stone weight gain, a 5 1/2 stone loss and then a 4 stone gain so I really shouldn't complain.

Thanks for listening, stay tuned for my ups, downs, disasters and successes...
    Beth xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TINKERBELLA

TINKERBELLA Well-Known Member

Hi Beth,

Today is also my first day back!! I previously did CD around 3 years ago lost 5 stone but then fell pregnant and more recently fractured my ankle! Which has led to me gaining the 5 stone and some and I'm desperately unhappy!!

Just thought I'd pop over n say Hi and mostly good luck - I use this forum as often as I can to keep me on track!

4. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

Welcome along hun! Hope Cambridge is successful for you and you can keep the weight off :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

5. bethybumble

bethybumble Active Member

Thanks ladies.
    I had 4 awesome solid days then my fiance was admitted to hospital. I didn't have time to grab any shakes so was careful with my choices but wasn't a cambridge day.
    Back on track and determined now though.

xxx

6. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

oh hun i hope he is ok????? Well done for even thinking about being cambridge at a time like this!