Step 1 Sole Source + Second time round- it's time to get serious!

2 years ago Cambridge helped me shed a very pleasing 5 1/2 stone. Due to my fiance having an accident and unable to work I was left supporting us and all our outgoings- Cambridge had to take a back seat as I simply didn't have to money. This meant I never managed to go through to the maintence steps properly. After a very stressful, teary and tight year I found myself living on pasta. Pasta + Me= Weight gain. I gained 4 stone before I knew it and became increasingly unhappy. I 100% have an unhealthy relationship with food. I love to cook, bake, feed people and more damagingly: myself.

So today is my first day back to it. I unfortunatly am still in a worrying financial state and so have had to buy 'second hand' products meaning I don't see my consultant. I have made a weightloss shrine on my landing with charts and calenders all to try and help spur me on. I have also found a floor length mirror that is being placed by the bedroom door so I am under no illusion as to what I look like now, and hopefully what I will look like.

I am scared of failing, and that at the moment, is overshadowing the excitiment. I have done it before and no what I can achieve. I'm sure it will all fall into place.

Being overweight is horrible. It affects my self esteem, my relationship and I find myself filling the 'comedy fat girl role'. This is not something I ever imagined in my life.

So let me introduce myself...
I'm Bethany, 24, from Suffolk, a performing arts teacher, finance, singer and dog lover. AND soon to be slimmer!

I have set myself a 12 week target to lose as much as I can (I'm bridesmaid for one of my oldest friends and want to feel comfortable)

I'd love a buddy or support of any kind so please feel free to say hi! My fiance has an amazing metabolism and no understanding. Although he has stayed with me through an 6 stone weight gain, a 5 1/2 stone loss and then a 4 stone gain so I really shouldn't complain.

Thanks for listening, stay tuned for my ups, downs, disasters and successes...
Beth xxx

Hi Beth,

Today is also my first day back!! I previously did CD around 3 years ago lost 5 stone but then fell pregnant and more recently fractured my ankle! Which has led to me gaining the 5 stone and some and I'm desperately unhappy!!

Just thought I'd pop over n say Hi and mostly good luck - I use this forum as often as I can to keep me on track!

Welcome along hun! Hope Cambridge is successful for you and you can keep the weight off :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Thanks ladies.
I had 4 awesome solid days then my fiance was admitted to hospital. I didn't have time to grab any shakes so was careful with my choices but wasn't a cambridge day.
Back on track and determined now though.

xxx

oh hun i hope he is ok????? Well done for even thinking about being cambridge at a time like this!

Back