Second time round

hey Ads hows it going?

Must be you adam lol im on about 4th time round,i just cant get back into it. lol

Hi Yorkshire Adam

Welcome to round 2.....bing!!
Yor weight losses so far have been fantastic. Very inspirational for a little newbie like me...only on 4th week. I have noticed how motivated the men folk are here on this forum, a good example to follow.
Good luck ;)

lol well good luck honey - not that your guna need it! :)

thanks very much :)

Hi Adam glad to hear your finding it easier 2nd time. Especially seen as I'm refeeding soon for a weeks holiday and getting straight back on the wagon after. Happy losing

thank you and hope you have a good time. you will be fine getting back on it imo

hey Ads hows it going?

HI not bad thank you how are you?

Must be you adam lol im on about 4th time round,i just cant get back into it. lol

lol fair enough maybe your just not in the frame of mind for it

Welcome to round 2.....bing!!
Yor weight losses so far have been fantastic. Very inspirational for a little newbie like me...only on 4th week. I have noticed how motivated the men folk are here on this forum, a good example to follow.
Good luck ;)

Thanks very much and good luck to you too

ok thanks. good to see you back
x

good stuff good to be back lol feels like i ant been away lol

just use the quote box on the bottom then type your message below that

found you now!

Is it just me or is it easy lol

Just pretty much done day two and am not struggling at all, little hungry but nothing like last time lol

pretty pleased though lol

Hi Adam
Nice to see you back and motivated to lose the last bit. It will be a support to those who are approaching refeed and worried. Wondering if you could perhaps post in the refeed site to inspire them that it is possible to refeed fairly successfully:)

Hi Adam
Nice to see you back and motivated to lose the last bit. It will be a support to those who are approaching refeed and worried. Wondering if you could perhaps post in the refeed site to inspire them that it is possible to refeed fairly successfully:)

Thanks, goof to be back

I shall put something up in the refeed section as soon as i have chance, just a basic overview of do's and dont's from my point of view

Thanks Adam :)

No problemo

Back