Second weigh in B

candyloss

Well, I had my second weigh in yesterday and lost 5lbs and have lost 15 and a half pounds in 2 weeks. However, Im getting very tired and have low mood, maybe its my totm coming but can anyone please give me divine inspiration as feeling bit low at the mo. My clothes are not as tight and I can feel Ive lost weight but tending to weep over anything. Is this normal, please help!!!!

Hey candyloss! That's fantastic! Over a stone in 2 weeks. I'm the same... My second weigh in tomorro and I'm in a really bad mood lately! But there are too many reasons for leaving the negative at the door and be positive! You've just lost over a stone in weight in 2 weeks, fantastic! Keep going, you won't regret it!! WELL DONE SO FAR!!!! x :)

I know what you mean its really difficult but I just keep saying to myself its not forever and at the end of the day I should nopt be ruled by food!! Keep up the good work, Good Luck.

I had the same thing and it was my TOTM But i think i would normally 'medicate' with food....SO that made it worse.... i think a low mood is normal but i got to day 11/12.... and i feel my old self!!! Just a bit lighter!!! ;););)

I had a tough second week too after having an amazing first week. I haven't gotten weepy but I've kind if shut myself off from others, I'm just coming out of the slump now so hopefully the same will happen for you, keep it up and good luck xxx

Back