Second weigh in

Stevo

Hello all,i had my second weight in today and lost 6 lbs. Thats 16lbs in 2 weeks.This diet is great.Going to refeed after next week as going on holidays and want to have a good time ye now what i mean. Thanks for all the support.
Stevo

Thanks California. Have been drinking to much beer.All on the belly and face.How are yo getting on?

well done. Keep it going. Fair play to ya!!!!

hey stevo - too much beer (eg coors light) does it to us all!! catches up eventually - bet it was fun going down... ! 16 lbs in 2 weeks you lucky dog u ! keep it up and all the best for next week... be very carefull on the refeed and follow instructions to the "T" or it will end up on the 3 "T's" if you know what i mean -don't overdo the beer on hols, but then thats what hols are for enjoy and be good to yourself

love munchies xo

Hi Steve,
very well done on this week's weight loss, you must be very pleased. Good luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Good going Steve!!! You're doing fab!!

Fair play Stevo, keep it up and you'l have it all off in no time, the drink does taste good at the time haha x

well done thats a gr8 loss, i'm with you on week 2 another week then going to refeed in time for my hols too...enjoy

Back