second weigh in

hellie

:bliss:got weighed this morning and lost another 8 pounds,,i nearly fell off the scales..i really didn't think i had lost that much,,i no it will slow down but at the moment i'm on cloud 9,,,i love this diet:thankyou:for everyones support

Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Bea
That is an amazing 2nd week loss. No wonder you are thrilled.

Well done girl.
xx

Wonderful Hellie! you'll be at goal in no time at all at this rate!!

thanx everyone ,,,im sure it will slow down soon,,but i'm not bothered ,its more than ive ever lost on other diets :):):)

Congratulations Hellie and well done:clap:

8lbs. is a fantastic weight loss for the second week:talk017:

Reactions: Bea
Wow that's fab in such as short time....you might slow down next week but dont get down about it you are doing sooooo well....

****Congratulations!!!****

That is outstanding, you're an inspiration woman!

What more motivation do you need to keep going? I'm delighted for you, keep up the good work and do remember not to get upset if it slows next week - slow and steady will eventually win the race, but those first two losses are such a bonus.

Well done!!:)

Great first couple of losses Hellie!! You must really be able to notice the difference and people will start to notice soon too which is a great feeling!!

thanx everyone ,,as of yet no has noticed,lol,,i just want to tell emm all how much ive lost,,my clothes are starting to feel much better though,,tonight will be a tester for me ,i'm thinking of going down to the pub to see my friend,ive never sat in a pub and had water to drink before ,,,so here goes ,,1st time for everything lol

wow...2 weeks ago u were in 15s and a fortnight later u r in the mid 13s. how cool is that?? well done xxxx

:mad:why are people so cruel? i went to the pub ,sat there with a bottle of water a man in the started to take the P**s cos i was drinking water ,,he asked why so i told him because i'm on a diet and how much i had lost up to date,(i'm proud to talk about it),,any way to cut a long story short he kept saying "you can't tell .what you done had your ears pierced" he thought it was funny,any way in no uncertain term i told him to go away,,when i stood up to leave he asked me if i had really lost weigh as you could tell when i stood up but was still fat when sitting down,,anyway i exploded then gave him what for,(and this is from a man who has been told he has to lose at least 9 stones or he will be dead in 5 years)i,ve battled with my weight since being a kid,this is the only diet i feel will work for me then you get morons like him trying to put you down:mad:i was so angry,, but he has lost because he has made me even more determined to lose weight:) sorry for the rant ladies :):):)

Good for you!!! You should have said that at least you can lose weight, he will always be ugly!! Put it down to experiance and turn the negitive into a postive like you are and use it as a motivator to keep losing!! You have done fantastically well so far and I have no doubt that you are going to be an inspiration to many other around you. (including the ugly man proping the bar up)!! :)

Remember the film Grease.
"men are rats, they are worse then that they are flees on rats, worse then that they are amoebas on flees on rats. They are too low for even a dog to bite". Do not let this unimportant idiot get you down. Another film...remember pretty women when she went into that posh shop....they couldnt see her for who she really was and wouldnt serve her. A few days later she went in there and told them what a huge mistake they had made. Well this guy has with you.

Let this make you stronger........you go in there in a few weeks and show him that your not only beautiful, but slim as well.

Well done for sticking up for yourself.
xxx

:):)3rd weigh in this morning ,,lost 3lbs which i'm pleased with,,i expected it to slow down,, i'm now toying with the idea of introducing food,,i was going to have 2 shakes a day and a bit of chicken with salad or veg,,is that ok ?,,i asked the lady in the chemist but all she said was that it would really slow down my weight loss,,any advice will be appreciated,,:thankyou:

Back