Secret admirer?

sadly i never got a card either. men seem to have stopped looking since im losing weight. had lots of compliments but was secretly hoping

I am curious to know - did anyone get a proper Valentine today?

By which I mean something from a secret admirer, sent anonymously?

I am curious to know.........did you ??

Sadly not. And it's past the time when I could still be pretending it had been delayed in the post! :sigh:

Not at all!! My mother's Christmas present got lost in the post - it's still lost in the system as far as I'm aware, so never say never!

You're not supposed to be getting your word count on Minimins you know Dudette :p

*Sends motivational vibes* :vibes:

You tell her b.smartie. I have told her in another thread but she has not seen it !!!!

Hey, Sian...........:asskick:

Haha! I know, I know, I'm the world's biggest procrastinator! :sigh:

Go use your big words in your ESSAY !!!!lol !!

Its ok now Filly :D I think we have either scared her off posting and she is busy lurking somewhere *looks round/under thread* or she is actually doing to some work :eek:

Its ok now Filly :D I think we have either scared her off posting and she is busy lurking somewhere *looks round/under thread* or she is actually doing to some work :eek:

It is only 'cos we care !!!!! and at this rate she will be up all night.

Go Sian, Go !!

*whispers* I am supposed to be finishing off my draft today.

But 'do as I say, not do as I do' is my motto :D I still have 2 weeks so not quite panic stations for me yet

Hahahahaha! Fair play, I was doing some words...500 to be precise! Once I set my mind to it I can have 2000 words written in no time :) Also made my tea for tonight, so all I'll need to do is add a beaten egg! Who says us women can't multi task! :D :D xx

Back