SECRET TORTURE!!! (food mention)

eeeee BIN HOKER! LOL

It truly is strange how youthink sometimes -leftovers never looked so appealing -but so do the size 10s in my wardrobe and thats what I'm going for..(for now anyways...I'll probably be crying tomorrow night about how hard it is lol)

LMAO at the sandwhich -you are too honest for your own good sometimes woman! lol

eeeee BIN HOKER! LOL

It truly is strange how youthink sometimes -leftovers never looked so appealing -but so do the size 10s in my wardrobe and thats what I'm going for..(for now anyways...I'll probably be crying tomorrow night about how hard it is lol)

LMAO at the sandwhich -you are too honest for your own good sometimes woman! lol

i find every day different - one day i'll have my head in the fridge every 5 minutes and whinging that i can't eat anything, the next i'll be so happy that i'm wearing clothes that have hung in my wardrobe for ever - then the next i'm contemplating getting food out of the bin to eat (in bed of course, with no-one watching - the shame!!).

ah well, they always say honesty is the best policy - even if it makes you look like a sad bin diving mullet!! lol

I on my last few weeks and I'm finding them almost as hard as the first few. the whole "so close and yet so far" thing. my sister has a cadburys variety bag in her press and kiplings french fancies.....:drool:

ooooh i luuuuuuuuuurve those french fancies - you're so close though babe - don't give in, don't look in the cupboards (see I know what a press is - my best friend is from ballabofay!!) and don't go bin diving - it's never worth it!! lol

Oh f88k a duck but cadburys smells so bloody good on this diet! I swear since ive stopped eating I have a nose like a friggin bloodhound!

Does the chocolate not melt in the press? lol Or is that the point> oh holy moly..I'm never going to last if I keep replying to yous two!

Oh f88k a duck but cadburys smells so bloody good on this diet! I swear since ive stopped eating I have a nose like a friggin bloodhound!

Does the chocolate not melt in the press? lol Or is that the point> oh holy moly..I'm never going to last if I keep replying to yous two!

lol - melting chocolate - reminds me of that fantastic aero advert with the guy from Sex and the City........swoon

I too go thru torture twice a week, I play darts on a tues and weds nite and there is always supper laid on for us and OMG it kills me, this weeks it's been homemade cheese & onion pie with chips and beans one nite and a selection of delicious sandwiches the other, i really don't no were i get my willpower from but i just sit there ask my friends if I can have a sniff of theirs ( lol they all think i'm mad) and carry on drinking my pint of water coz I'm a good girl me .... I then look at my very good friend who I love dearly eating not 1 but 2 pieces of pie with chips and beans and notice the fact she looks 10 months pregnant ( i do tell her but she's quite happy with the way she is or so she says she is) and realise that all this torture is well worth it, the feeling I will get when I've reached my goal and I'm on that beach in Oz in a bikini far outweighs any feeling of eating a piece of pie could give me... good on you BlackRose xx

I too go thru torture twice a week, I play darts on a tues and weds nite and there is always supper laid on for us and OMG it kills me, this weeks it's been homemade cheese & onion pie with chips and beans one nite and a selection of delicious sandwiches the other, i really don't no were i get my willpower from but i just sit there ask my friends if I can have a sniff of theirs ( lol they all think i'm mad) and carry on drinking my pint of water coz I'm a good girl me .... I then look at my very good friend who I love dearly eating not 1 but 2 pieces of pie with chips and beans and notice the fact she looks 10 months pregnant ( i do tell her but she's quite happy with the way she is or so she says she is) and realise that all this torture is well worth it, the feeling I will get when I've reached my goal and I'm on that beach in Oz in a bikini far outweighs any feeling of eating a piece of pie could give me... good on you BlackRose xx

WOO HOO MONKEY MOO!! Now that is willpower -not sure about your tactics with your mate tho -a bit cruel surely to tell her she looks 10 months pregnant! lol I assume its one of those relationships where you can tease each other that way :D

Good on ya-with determination like that you'll reach your goal no worries!

Lol I try stay outta the kitchen andhow :D its the only way!

Rose I know what you mean about the sense of smell! I was on a DART the other day, sitting at one end of the carriage, facing the wall, when I suddenly smell salt and vinegar. My friend informed me when I mentioned it that a guy behind me had just opened a bag of crisps at the other end of the carraige! :eek: I can smell and open bag of crisps from 5 metres lmao!

Ug went out last night and after had to sit thru ppl eat chips covered in garlic mayo! :( all the while I sat feeling there sick (almost fainted in the pub bout 10 mins before we left so I wasa feeling every manky)

WOO HOO MONKEY MOO!! Now that is willpower -not sure about your tactics with your mate tho -a bit cruel surely to tell her she looks 10 months pregnant! lol I assume its one of those relationships where you can tease each other that way :D

Good on ya-with determination like that you'll reach your goal no worries!

God yeah definitely got that relationship, wouldn't do or say anything to upset her, she said it first and I just tease her xx

Lol I try stay outta the kitchen andhow :D its the only way!

Rose I know what you mean about the sense of smell! I was on a DART the other day, sitting at one end of the carriage, facing the wall, when I suddenly smell salt and vinegar. My friend informed me when I mentioned it that a guy behind me had just opened a bag of crisps at the other end of the carraige! :eek: I can smell and open bag of crisps from 5 metres lmao!

Ug went out last night and after had to sit thru ppl eat chips covered in garlic mayo! :( all the while I sat feeling there sick (almost fainted in the pub bout 10 mins before we left so I wasa feeling every manky)

That is definietely an enhanced sense of smell lol -wonder why you felt so ill?

God yeah definitely got that relationship, wouldn't do or say anything to upset her, she said it first and I just tease her xx

ahhh - good stuffs. :D ;)

Well done Rose for resisting temptation it is so hard isn't it:cry:

Back