1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Total Solution Secretslimmers diary

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by Secretslimmer, 17 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Secretslimmer

Secretslimmer Member

After years, upon years of various diets I have decided the most success I ever had was with Exante. So I've decided to give it another go :)

First day down and feeling good, I know how hard it is initially I need to get to a month before I know I've cracked it as I've tried and failed many times on a restart!

I'm the heaviest I've ever been, weighed in today at 19st7.8lbs, I'm only 5ft 3 so I'm a dress size 24-26 :-(

So I booked to take the kiddies and hubby away to Devon in August and decided I will not be embarrassed at the beach or pool side this year!

I may need a good kick up the backside throughout my journey so this would be very much appreciated :)

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BeeBeeSee

BeeBeeSee Well-Known Member

Hey, welcome! Well done for your new resolve to start Exante again, a holiday in 6 months' time I'm sure is going to be a great motivation. Starting a diary is a really good thing, keep posting and reading here and you will find it a real support to lean on when things are tough and a great motivator to keep going when you're doing well :)

4. twinkle82

twinkle82 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum hun :) here you will find loads of support to help you whenever you need it and everyone here is amazing! I hope the first week is gentle with you and you have lots of success with Exante xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. Secretslimmer

Secretslimmer Member

Awww Thankyou both, I'm hoping this time and with the support of this group I make it this time! I have around 10stone total to lose so going to take it 1 stone at a time. I don't really have a date set in my mind but I'm hoping to have lost at least 3 stone by my holiday :) x