See, it DOES work, I am proof!

Fantastic, well done to you. X

tHANK YOOOOOOOO!! I just posted a nice new recipe on my blog. I'll go pop it in the post too. LOVE EVERYTHING TODAAAYY!

hey,well done! what plan do you follow?

Well done hun :)

I do mostly red with up to 2 green days per week when i'm craving extra carbs

well done ... whats your secret???LOL

Wow that's brilliant! Keep it up hun! Woo! xxx

Thanks all, I really do love all of you guys on this forum! <3

As for my secret? I guess, more red days and sticking 100% to the plan! I seem to have my biggest losses on weeks where I eat loads, bacon butties, full english at least twice a week, roast dinners, lots and lots and lots of chicken!

On weeks where I do a lot of green for laziness and convenience (ain't nowt so easy as boiling a huge pan of pasta and covering it in sauce) i tend to not have such big losses.

My consultant in class said last night she had 4 newcomers to another group she does last week. 2 of them lost 1lb and 2lb respectively, the other two lost 15lb (FIFTEEN LB!!! the most I ever lost in a week was 8lb) and 10lb respectively. She checked their plans and the two with moderate losses had eaten all green and EE, the others had done all red.

The plans all do work and work very very well, but some plans work better than others. It's just a matter of finding what works for you and sticking to it! xx

Yeah this is totally true, but because on red days you eat more food that is filled with water, you lose more weight when you do mostly red than green, as a general rule. It doesn't work that way for some people, but for most, red seems to be best.

Back