SEE the difference with Weight Watchers!

Well done !!! :)

azwethinkweiz said:
I've lost 3st but I don't look half as good as you hon! Maybe the next 7 or 8lb I'll look better, I dunno?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

U will look better than u think. I can't get my brain to see what other people see yet. I started the same time as my mum and she's lost the same and I can see it on her but she can't xx

claireb10 said:
U will look better than u think. I can't get my brain to see what other people see yet. I started the same time as my mum and she's lost the same and I can see it on her but she can't xx

I just can't see it on me. I'm still really depressed about what my body looks like. I need rid of this last half a stone and then I'm hoping that'll make the difference. :( x I want a flat tummy like yours!

azwethinkweiz said:
I just can't see it on me. I'm still really depressed about what my body looks like. I need rid of this last half a stone and then I'm hoping that'll make the difference. :( x I want a flat tummy like yours!

Mines is far from flat just that angle hid it a bit better but I've been trying to up my exercise to help. It's my legs that haven't shrunk at all. I look better up top than below x

claireb10 said:
Mines is far from flat just that angle hid it a bit better but I've been trying to up my exercise to help. It's my legs that haven't shrunk at all. I look better up top than below x

I'm big bottom and top. Mum says I'm "in proportion" but that doesn't make it any better lol!!

claireb10 said:
I've done weight watchers since July 2011 and have lost nearly 4 stone. Clearing out my old clothes today and found a pair of trousers with the labels still on in a size 16 that i bought last year and I'm standing in them wearing size 10 trousers :D

Wow well done,you look great :0)

claireb10 said:

My legs were like that. Always the last place to lose weight from and they are still huge BUT I have lost about 2 inches from my thighs and that is really noticeable! Still got a long way to go!! Im hoping once the weight has gone everywhere else then itll have no choice but to start coming off my legs more lol! Keep up the great work hun!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

bugsbunny2000 said:
My legs were like that. Always the last place to lose weight from and they are still huge BUT I have lost about 2 inches from my thighs and that is really noticeable! Still got a long way to go!! Im hoping once the weight has gone everywhere else then itll have no choice but to start coming off my legs more lol! Keep up the great work hun!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm hoping the same it's nowhere else to go from now so it's no choice lol starting jogging this week so hoping running will help with that since nothing else seems to be shifting it lol thanks very much x

Hi All

im starting WW Pro Points on Thursday and cannot wait!!!!!

i have to say you all look amazing! the differences are just unbelievable!! well done to you all!!! i hope i do half as well as you all!!!

Defo inspiration!
xxxx

claireb10 said:
I'm hoping the same it's nowhere else to go from now so it's no choice lol starting jogging this week so hoping running will help with that since nothing else seems to be shifting it lol thanks very much x

I go jogging, no difference in my legs so far except that my calves are more muscular. My thighs are as big as ever lol! I'm keeping it up though and hoping they'll shrink soon. My tummy and arms are massive though, I dunno what to do to shrink them?!

have you tried doing squats and lunges for your legs?! they are killers and tone up your legs really well. you can youtube lunges and squats and get good exercises come up!

i recommend though buy Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd, its £5 on amazon and its amazing for all over body work out. I need to start doing mine again. if you search it on youtube you will see the type of exercise

:) xxx

emmaedes said:
have you tried doing squats and lunges for your legs?! they are killers and tone up your legs really well. you can youtube lunges and squats and get good exercises come up!

i recommend though buy Jillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd, its £5 on amazon and its amazing for all over body work out. I need to start doing mine again. if you search it on youtube you will see the type of exercise

:) xxx

I've got and done some of the 30 day shred but got bored of it very easy that's why I'm trying to do other things outside to keep my attention a bit more lol x

azwethinkweiz said:
I go jogging, no difference in my legs so far except that my calves are more muscular. My thighs are as big as ever lol! I'm keeping it up though and hoping they'll shrink soon. My tummy and arms are massive though, I dunno what to do to shrink them?!

I've been skipping using a skipping rope, doing ab crunches, cycling and doing the hula hoop and boxing on the wii fit, simple but seems to be working for me x

claireb10 said:
I've been skipping using a skipping rope, doing ab crunches, cycling and doing the hula hoop and boxing on the wii fit, simple but seems to be working for me x

I was thinking of a skipping rope actually. I'd forgotten until you just said. I'm scared of bicycling since I got knocked down as a child to be honest. Don't have a Wii. But will try lunges etc. maybe! I want to do something that I'll be able to keep up and not get bored of, ya know? Thanks for advice hon x

azwethinkweiz said:
I was thinking of a skipping rope actually. I'd forgotten until you just said. I'm scared of bicycling since I got knocked down as a child to be honest. Don't have a Wii. But will try lunges etc. maybe! I want to do something that I'll be able to keep up and not get bored of, ya know? Thanks for advice hon x

That's my problem too making sure I don't get bored. I got a cheap stationary bike off eBay so no danger of cars and can watch tv while doin it lol x

claireb10 said:
That's my problem too making sure I don't get bored. I got a cheap stationary bike off eBay so no danger of cars and can watch tv while doin it lol x

I live in a teeeeny house with the parents so can't do the bike thing. Maybe I should just try to get over my phobia :eek:

azwethinkweiz said:
I live in a teeeeny house with the parents so can't do the bike thing. Maybe I should just try to get over my phobia :eek:

U can get those fold up bikes if that's any help to u? That's what I got and can just put it beside my wardrobe or under my bed when I don't use it x

claireb10 said:
U can get those fold up bikes if that's any help to u? That's what I got and can just put it beside my wardrobe or under my bed when I don't use it x

Oooh never thought of a fold up one!! Under my bed is pretty cluttered... I think I should have a clearout & see if I can fit something in :D thanks hon xx

This is me taken 1 yr ago and today. 3st lighter x (Hope it works, not much good at this!)

Attachments

• comparison - small.jpg
    comparison - small.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 784
Back