SEE the difference with Weight Watchers!

Wow....you look great and that is a beautiful dress!

Well done!

Great thread :)

Kernow Jo said:
This is my before and after pics so far. In the first pics my little one is just months old and I am 21st 4lbs and in the second he is just over two and I am into the 11 stones. I have been on a break from weight loss due recovering from a operation but have been maintaining ok. I am now putting my efforts into getting to my goal and will update once I am there.

Its not an easy journey but if you make a true commitment to yourself and keep going even through the tough times then you too can lose those unwanted lbs. WW has definately worked for me. Jo x

Wow!!!! U look fabulous, well done! X

Here's my weight loss
16th December 2011= 13st 1lbs
26th February 2012= 11st 10lbs
24th May 2012 = 10st 6lbs
575359_10151880006265562_840156766_n.jpg

And this was 23rd June 2012 at 10st (I know it's not the best to see my weight loss but it's the only one I have at the minute)
397576_10151859375280562_1598499615_n.jpg

you all look great!

I love before an after photos! really helps keep you on track to see how well some people can do!

This is my before and after pics so far. In the first pics my little one is just months old and I am 21st 4lbs and in the second he is just over two and I am into the 11 stones. I have been on a break from weight loss due recovering from a operation but have been maintaining ok. I am now putting my efforts into getting to my goal and will update once I am there.

Its not an easy journey but if you make a true commitment to yourself and keep going even through the tough times then you too can lose those unwanted lbs. WW has definately worked for me. Jo x

omg WOW u look stunning well done, a true inspiration x

Hi just wondering if this would be ok iv got a pic 4 years old not shure of my weight only know my size was 18 to 20 i have been on ww since last april was 14 stone 1 i got down to 12 stone and recently put on half stone due to side affects but not shure if its still ok to post

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi just wondering if this would be ok iv got a pic 4 years old not shure of my weight only know my size was 18 to 20 i have been on ww since last april was 14 stone 1 i got down to 12 stone and recently put on half stone due to side affects but not shure if its still ok to post

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

You should post it, well done x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is a great thread. I've just noticed in the before & after section there isn't any newer threads they are all quite old ones. Be nice to see when us who are about on the forum at the moment when we've all lost abit :)
I've only lost a small amount of weight so far but my tummy feels better already so that's a bonus especially as I suffer with IBS xxx

Back