See what you look like thin!

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Hi All

My good friend, fellow miniminer Sabina72 sent me this link a few days ago and I can't stop playing with it!

You upload a photo and then tell it how much weight you want to lose and ........ it shows you what you will look like! It is ace

It works best with a forward facing clear picture of you- it's free and you don't have to give any details before you use it- just click and go!

Thanks again Sabina

xxxx

WeightMirror - Weight loss simulation and makeover tool=

Ooo...I love it!

Wow that's amazing. Very motivating!!

ooh i cant wait to try it.....ive never been thin so have no idea what i will look like.....

i used to use my virtual model....which was fun! x

Hilarious stuff, strange thing is though, on mine my nose seems to get bigger with my increasing weight loss, obviously my own warped perception of my face, haha!

ha my arms stay 'fat'
also i would like to lost more than what its giving me the option of lol.but it's a good page all the same

My thin pic looks quite pretty.. apart from the massive arms + my eyebrows going out the side of my head..

I know this thread is totally about something else, but does anyone know any free link for haircuts/styles/colors to suit you?

I just did this and it cut my head in half, top was still fat and bottom half was thinner :D It still kept my double chin in there too :D haha

Back