See what you'll look like ....

JanD

maintaining since June'09
DH found this site. www.weightmirror.com
You upload a photo and it shows what you'll look like when 10-50lbs have gone ...

Now all I need is a photo !! :rolleyes:

Wow Jan, what a great idea!
Now I just have to figure out how to import a picture.
I put some on here when I started and again in September, but can't remember how I did it! Pity, coz I've found some VERY fat "befores" and have a new "nearly there" one as well.
Thanks for the link.

I don't think there is a full length one of me in existance - I may have to bite the bullet and take one :(

I don't think there is a full length one of me in existance - I may have to bite the bullet and take one :(

me neither. I didn't like my photo being taken when I was bigger.

Great link. Disappointed I haven't got a photo.

Alex

Wow

What a great find. Now all I need is a full frontal picture. That might be a bit traumatic. Have avoided camaras like the plague for soooooo long!!

What a great idea. Just done mine. It slimmed down my lower half but I have rugby player shoulders :cry:

Jan your a star! That website is brill!! I've just put me and all my mates on it and had a right laugh! Although i have to say its worked for me..it actually made me get excited about losing weight! Whats that about lol xx

Damnit.. I wish i didnt have such a big bone structure!
hello do yu know how can i add some friends to chat to and how you loose waight?
i was profesional dancer and gane loths of waight after i hade cezerian and born my 8 monthsold baby :( its bad when you cant do nothing .hope you can tell me, please.

As promised - bumping for newer people xx

I've just done this again with the pic i had taken on the night of the booze cruise and after losing 40lbs (i have 37ish to go) have to say im pretty impressed with it - lets hope it turn out like the pic! lol

it's a great site :) another motivational tool to keep us going!

OMG!!!

I just used this and its fab!

Thanks for putting this site up :)

Think i'll use this for thin-speration :giggle: :D

Lei xxx

Back