seeeing as i can go out i cant buy food lol

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    so ill be living off shakes and will have a late weigh in because the school is closed thek ids are eating chips and fish fingers and all sorts im down to my last egg lol!!!
    how are we doing? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    aww no thats bad! im going to have to make my lot their lunch soon too, wonder if they would like salad lol not a hope there have i haha

4. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    hahah aww bless, how u feeling now hun x

5. sharon kim

sharon kim Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.38%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    no way am i going to get out today its really bad here on the mountain, it better go soon ive got 6 atkins bars a pk of cheese and a frezzer full of meat nothing else thinking about it ill be ok but the rest of them might not lol,

6. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oooh nightmare girls! I'm fortunate I stocked up with the weekly shop over the weekend and nipped into the Simply M&S at a petrol station just along from work this morning for a few nice bits and pieces to see me though the next few days.

As it's mainly meat, veg, salad etc we're eating, it's not easy having much more than a few days worth of fresh supplies in the house as they go out of date so quickly. I'm not a big fan of freezing meat, as I don't think it seems to taste the same as fresh, but it's probably just me lol!

It's been snowing on and off all day here today, it's looks very pretty and my little girl went outside for a wee while when we got home this afternoon. Not looking foward to going out in the car later to keep fit, but all the main roads are fine - it's just its sooo cold!

Don't starve now!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.