Seeing the difference

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kelly_333_333, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. kelly_333_333

kelly_333_333 Kelly Manton

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(24.07%)
    I've just been gutsy and finally posted some progress pictures in the before, during and after photo thread! It's taken me a long time to do it, although others could notice the difference I was struggling and still only ever saw a fat person back who I was very unhappy with. I've still got a long way to go but can now finally see a difference and I'm pleased to see it going in the right direction.

Has anyone else suffered with this? Does it really take so long for our heads to catch up?!

cocktailprincess likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Yes- I am still convinced I have only changed a little, and even when I look at my old 'fat' pictures I still say I surely wasn't that big, maybe it was just a bad picture.

We have spent so long hiding ourselves and beating ourselves up for the way we look, we seem reluctant to admit success and accept that, damn! we look good.

Had a peek at your piccies and you look amazing. Well done for being brave and, even if you are having trouble seeing it, it is clear to the entire world that you have lost a hell of a lot of weight, and look fantastic as a result

xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.