Seeing the difference

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I've just been gutsy and finally posted some progress pictures in the before, during and after photo thread! It's taken me a long time to do it, although others could notice the difference I was struggling and still only ever saw a fat person back who I was very unhappy with. I've still got a long way to go but can now finally see a difference and I'm pleased to see it going in the right direction.

Has anyone else suffered with this? Does it really take so long for our heads to catch up?!

Yes- I am still convinced I have only changed a little, and even when I look at my old 'fat' pictures I still say I surely wasn't that big, maybe it was just a bad picture.

We have spent so long hiding ourselves and beating ourselves up for the way we look, we seem reluctant to admit success and accept that, damn! we look good.

Had a peek at your piccies and you look amazing. Well done for being brave and, even if you are having trouble seeing it, it is clear to the entire world that you have lost a hell of a lot of weight, and look fantastic as a result

xxxxx

Back