Seem to be stuck

Julie Evans

Hi guys, been on SW only since June and my loss up to now is 2st 1lb, I find I am struggling a little now and feel so bloated. I dont like dairy so hardly ever have cheese and never have milk. I am also struggling with heB's apart from bread which I find slows my weight loss down. I used to do SW before and had great results.

How can I stay in love with SW and what can I do to help a) the bloat and b) the weight loss .. any advice is always helpful.. TIA

Hello! First of all well done on such a brilliant loss :) you're doing so well!
There's loads of options for hexb- cooked fruit, nuts, scanbran, ryvita, pittas/wraps.. any of those you fancy?
Re the bloat, how much water are you drinking? Make sure it's plenty so all the fibre from the fruit & veg doesn't get stuck! Also, I find peppermint tea really helps if I'm gassy :oops: or if it's especially bad I take peppermint oil capsules- they sell them in Holland & Barratt- just one before my meals.
Hope this helps!

Thank you, yes I am pleased with what I have done so far, weighed
Hello! First of all well done on such a brilliant loss :) you're doing so well!
There's loads of options for hexb- cooked fruit, nuts, scanbran, ryvita, pittas/wraps.. any of those you fancy?
Re the bloat, how much water are you drinking? Make sure it's plenty so all the fibre from the fruit & veg doesn't get stuck! Also, I find peppermint tea really helps if I'm gassy :oops: or if it's especially bad I take peppermint oil capsules- they sell them i Holland & Barratt- just one before my meals.
Hope this helps!

Was weigh in last night and lost another 1.5lbs :) .. I drink gallons of water, however I have been drinking a lot of sparkling water opposed to *corporation pop* do you think this is where I am going wrong?

I do eat ryvitas but hate scanbran, pittas I love so thank you for that. I will grab some peppermint tea when I am out.

23lbs to target.. Since starting I have had one gain, that was directly the day I landed off holiday and a 6lb gain, I lost this the week after, not gained since or maintained, I suppose thats a bonus and something to be proud of.

Thanks for the tips xx

Well done! That's a fantastic track record you've got there too!
I would imagine the extra fizz from the sparkling water isn't helping your bloated feelings at all- could you switch to no added sugar squash if you wanted something a bit more interesting than plain water now and again?
Or some people keep a large jug of water in the fridge with some sliced lemons, limes & cucumber in to drink throughout the day- you can even get bottles that infuse the water for you if you're on the go..
Pittas are great for a hexb- I'm not sure which ones are SW 'official' but I just count a wholemeal one as my hex. So good made into a pizza or to dip in hummus!

Back