1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Seem to have hit a platue

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by mag104, 1 March 2014 Social URL.

1. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Not sure weather to do a week or two on SW then come back to CC. Anyone else any ideas please as I cant seem to get down to the next stone :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

How long has your plateau been?

4. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

About 6 weeks x

5. Stackhead

Stackhead Slow and steady...

Oh crikey, well thats definately worth looking at then :D

Are you currently doing SW? Red/Green or EE?

Or are you currently calorie counting? What's your calorie goal? Do you weigh/measure everything, including drinks?

Have you changed exercise regime recently?

6. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Had a two week breakfrom SW and did CC. Gone back to SW again now with new motivation so fingers x it will work this time. I am doing EE and weigh and measure everything I should. :)

7. KMD

KMD Well-Known Member

Good luck and hope you start losing again soon! Let us know how you get on! :) xxx

8. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Thanks all. Will do KMD :)

9. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Finally done it, only by 1/4lb but the scale say 10 first:clap: :) Made my day :)

10. KMD

KMD Well-Known Member

11. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Thanks KMD :)

12. KMD

KMD Well-Known Member

No problem. Hopefully I will be seeing that 10 stone something on the scales soon!!! xx

13. mag104

mag104 Well-Known Member

Good luck KMD let us know how you get on :)