Seem to stay the same weight

Zelah

I have really been trying very hard the for the last two weeks and have stayed the same I can't seem to lose weight please help and give me some encouragement because I feel very depressed. I am doing Weight Watchers.

Not long after I first started on WW i had a run of about 3 weeks where I STS. My leader was fantastic as I was fast losing motivation due to the scales not moving despite tracking & weighing everything I ate.
My leader told me it was one of 2 things after looking at my tracker either not eating enough or that bread /bread products were hindering my weightloss!
So my leader told me to cut all bread products for 2 weeks to see if that made a difference. Anyway after the 1st week of doing this I weighed in & had lost 7lbs in the week!!

So now I have to be really careful with any type of bread products & processed foods (ready meals etc) as I have noticed that the weeks I eat even one of these I either have a very small loss (0.5lbs) or I STS.

If you go to meetings it may be worth speaking to your leader to see if she can identify anything that is hindering your losses.
If you are doing it online or alone it may be worth posting your food on here so we can scrutinise your choices & see if anyone can offer an suggestions. :) xxx

Last edited:
Back