Sejays! Diary!

cjtj

Right Slimming World Peeps-I decided too start a new thread for my weight loss- My other thread was too much stopping and starting- but now I’m back!
I’ve been away with work etc- Put on 2.5lbs in that time! Which I can cope with as it wasn’t possible to be on the slimming world plan due too some of the food being prepared for you-
But it wasn’t all out of my hands- too many biscuits me thinks! **Curse those custard creams**
But I’m back now 110% I had weigh in last night for the 1st time in about 2 weeks I think-
I’m glad I am still in target by ½ lb- I would like too be 2/3 lbs below my target for Christmas- Although we don’t have an OTT Christmas- Usually a bit of extra chocolate and Mince pies- I don’t drink, I’m a veggie, and hate most desserts! I’ll be fine as long as I have my Pepsi Max!
I’ll post what I’ve eaten for that day at the end of each day!- I have syn free macaroni cheese tonight . **YUM YUM**

Breakfast:
2 wholemeal toast (400g)
2 quorn sausages
beans
mushrooms

Lunch:
Syn free chips
Frylight
Pasta n sauce- cheese and brocilli

Snack:
Tango tomato cous cous

Dinner:
Syn free Macaroni cheese

Snack:
Sandwich-
2 wholemeal bread (400g)
1oz Cheese
Spring onion
Lettuce

Ithankyou:D

You are on a roll girl! Tell me are you losing or maintaining?? Aren't you are target?

Cool, well done - how long did it take you? I've not really started properly! Keep thinking I'll get chrimbo outta the way first but should do a bit before chrimbo really!

Lost 4lbs this week:happy036:
Which is the lowest i've ever been with slimming world:D
Im 2lbs under my target!
But i was ill at the start of the week- that prob helped
Fantastic well done on the weight loss hope you feel better now.:)

Back