self destruct

feelinggood

I am Starting monday and i have been on self destruct for a wk now,i. Cant stop,i dnt now if Its because i want to eat or because i am needing monday to come,i am not weighing untill monday but i think ive put atleast a stone on,should i enjoy Xmas and start as planed or stop now and to hell with xmas,

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I think you should not go on a huge diet just yet, go in steps,

Try and cut down a little over christmas then start diet in new year, but try to remember, any weight you put on over xmas, has to come off, so try damage limitation.

Im not saying you cant have treats just be sensible

Im the same,Its as if im allowing myself to do it more bcos Its exmas,so guna start 26th,x

Feelinggood I'm the very same as up until 2 weeks ago I was at Weightwatchers but quit as I decided I was going to switch to the W8 (vlcd) after Xmas, and I swear I've probably ate more crap in the last few weeks than I ever have. I left ww at 12.6 and I'm going to be starting W8 at around 13 stone.

Most of the time I dont even want it I'm just eating it because I can :(

I went out shopping today for Xmas food and bought nothing for Xmas dinner but came home with a double chocolate gateaux and a deep filled cheesecake for afterwards, Ive not even got a sweet tooth, again i think I'm just eating them while I can :(

Im eating because i can and i feel terrible,not well and tired,im guna try and change today,im guna weigh in,that will make me see sense,i hope,xx

Back