Self distruction why!!!!

shell09

Silver Member
Hi guys

Having a crap week it only my second full week on sw but I've been healthy eating for months prior n I'm just sick of it!

I've got such a negative attitude at the mo I'm really being quite pathetic! I weighed last sat n lost 1 lb not great fir first week! I have 2 stone to loose btw!

So fri night was meant to go out but cancelled didn't want to ruin wi sat day was meant to go familly meal they cancelled! Sat night I was gonna go out with a friend but decided I couldn't justify the cost so I cancelled! :-( I followed up with fish n chips for dinner n a bottle of wine what a div!

So sunday took little one cinema bless her stuck to plan then ate popcorn! Then back to plan! Div strike 2!

Other than that I been on red days only to help losses having some kind of fish every day mainly at lunch like tuna salads etc I heard fish may help..... I'm so bloated so much so I weighed myself mid week in the evening (normally do 1st thing) n scales say I have gained 3 or 4 lbs! Div strike 3 fir weighing myself!

So I ate two pancakes and an extra piece of bread like thats gonna help!

Soz for rambling I just wanted to spill all!! I lost 7 stone on meal replacement diet and this last 2 stone just will not f**k off I got so much going on I just want to give up but on the other hand I so don't I cannot bare to see a 3 or 4 lb weight gain on sat il die!

Ps maybe tmi but I'm so constipated there's only so much dulcolax a girl can take

Gosh please kick me into touch!

Hi Shell,

Looks like we're feeling pretty much the same at the moment!! I so desperately want to get this last stone and a half off, but i'm sick of having to plan every meal and having to 'diet'. I know slimming world isnt a diet its healthy eating and i know its a great plan, just wish i could be instantly thin!!

Pm if you want to chat/moan/support each other.

We can do this :) we will get to target! It might take us longer than planned, but we'll get there!

Helen xx

Hi Shell,
If it's any consolation I weigh myself daily and several times a day! My weight can vary by 5lbs from 1 day to the next so all is not lost! Have you tried doing teh extra easy? I find it fits into normal life a lot easier and you don't end up cheating or deviating from the plan.I tried to do green and red last week but found it so hard to try and sort out normal meals that I ended up back on extra easy. Don't dwell on failure but focus on success. You've done flipping marvellously to have lost 7 stone, keep reminding yourself of where you've come from and where you are now. So what if you only lose 1lb a week, that's appx 3 months and you'll be at your goal weight! So starting the summer at a weight I bet you thought you could never get to. 1lb is easy to see as pathetic and I know because I've had the same conversation with myself many a time! As I've said my weight can vary by up to 5lbs in a day so I have always thought 1lb is just fluke and doesn't reflect my efforts! However new mindset says if I lose just 1lb every week that would be 4st 4lbs in 1 year and that's not fluke and that does take effort!

Oh honey. Look at the bigger picture; you have already lost 7 stone. That is amazing, but I understand that its easier said then done to draw a line under the bad eating and move on but thats what you need to try and do. I had a week like this a couple of weeks ago where I just ate whatever takeaway I could and it took a while for me to get back into it. However the first day you are 100% back on plan you are going to feel so much better for resisting all the bad stuff but enjoying treats within your syns. Good luck and keep me posted x

Thanks guys also just calendar checked and totm in 6 days so pms won't be helping my mood or scale reading! :)

I'm gonna flick around the forum for some new breakfast ideas to get away from toast and to increase fibre thus should help with the constipation

And tomorrow is a new day!

Xx

Back