self justification and no remorse...

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
up until now i have been 100% but thats stopped today, as the last few days have been really stressful with uni, friends my mums in hospital, and i havent been able to have my packs i had all my packs and bar before i left for lee evans tonight and i was still starving water couldnt quell the hunger so i had a hot dog and pepsi, and i got garlic bread and this pasta thing cooking, and it sounds bad but i don't feel guilty, i feel i deserve it over 50 days 100% but i dunno i felt i should tell you guys for some reason...tis a morale victory for my family but back to 100% tomorrow :)

HI Wannabe!
Well done for getting through 50 days TS, a huge achievement! Forget about last night now as its done (I hope it was tasty though and you enjoyed it!) and back on with the plan, you're a third of the way there so one day won't make any difference (but 2 or 3 or a week would!)
I've had a couple of days off plan so far and have just made sure that I have loads of water, my packs, a coke zero and some bouillon the next day to get me back into the TS zone. You can do it!
LED x

I'm glad you don't feel guilty, and you shouldn't! You've achieved so much by staying 100% for 50 days, and like LED says, one day off isn't going to hurt - but letting one day turn into 2/3 days at regular intervals is.

This is NOT a morale victory for you family, and don't give them the satisfaction of thinking it is. This is a weightloss ACHIEVEMENT for you, because you have enough self-control and insight into your problems that a) you are making a sustained effort to lose weight in order to become the person you want to be b) you have kept yourself committed to this effort despite people attempting to erode your will-power and confidence in yourself by telling you you'll never manage to carry though on your plans c) you recognise your achievement to date and rather than spiralling into negative feeling of "failure" for an unplanned one day off, you've acknowledged to yourself that it was not an inappropriate reward for all the times you have denied yourself over the past 50 days, and have drawn a line under the incident.

Those are all real achievements that are going to contribute massively to you getting the rest of the weight off, and more importantly, keeping it off!

You can't stay on Exante forever, and what you've proved to yourself is that when you come off Exante for good and start eating things like garlic bread again, you'll be able to eat appropriate amounts of these things that you enjoy rather than a mountainous plateful that'd have your body's fat cells working overtime.

Hope you enjoyed the inadvertent treat last night, and hope your Mum gets better soon and the stresses in your life improve as well.

Everything has been said already lol but hope today has been better for you. I hope your mum will be home soon xx

Agree I can't add anything to the replies above, but pleased you don't feel guilty.
Draw a line under it and get back on the wagon :)

well i had an extra two days off and was sooo, and i gained like 7lbs two more days until WI and fully expecting and deserving a gain

but yeah my fall comes just at a time when all my friends said you can actually see a difference, one even said " its not a case of asking if you have lost weight, because you can see you have"

Back