Self sabotage

Yeah, today I had a small portion of chips at the seaside.
I'd packed myself some sandwiches, but just really fancied the chips.
I feel a little guilty about eating them, but I haven't used any of my weeklies, and have easily earned at least 10 activity points since last weight in, and I can't see chips being more than 59 pp, as well as any dailies I may put towards it... right?! =/ Haha
I did resist the fish though - I ALWAYS steal a bit of my dad's battered cod, but I refused it today.
Just hoping a one off, like I've been preaching to everyone, won't actually ruin my week =)

Good that you didn't put any weight on though.

And as for the "just in case", I'm thinking I might head out on my bike, "just in case" haha

Yeah I've got a cooked breakfast tomorrow too... so I need to be extra good!

ununpentiumhow are you doing?

I am trying damage limitation at the moment - made myself a chickpea balti for tea - there's enough for tomorrow lunch time as well....

Walked 4 Le4slie Miles today - that sweat has got to count for something,right?

Exercise is making me feel good.... feel positive - so got to be careful I don't self sabotage

I cant stop sabotaging myselfff......ahhhhh its pissing me offf

I cant stop sabotaging myselfff......ahhhhh its pissing me offf
You only have to read other posts on minimins to know the motivation & mental side is all important but can be so illusive. You really have to want to do it, and believe that you deserve it. My head needs to be in the right place. Sounds simple? I know it isn't. After years of accumulating mental baggage and negative conditioning I tried so many times and failed. This time feels different. For my health, it has to be. I seemed to have flicked the "I'm going to start Healthy Eating switch" :) as opposed to the "I'm on a Diet and can Never Ever have Anything Nice ever again" switch :(

Early days, but I am just trying to get through each day as it comes. When the time is right, you'll find the strength, willpower & motivation to do it.

and a thought for the day from chips .... "A goal without a plan is just a wish" Good Luck all chipsters, you can do this xx :grouphugg:

Freyj4z, I am with you. I have completely lost it over the last month or so, I just can't seem to get back in the right frame of mind at all. Each time I start again it lasts all of a day if I'm lucky. It pisses me off big time.

I actually think the mental side is more than half the battle. Keeping your motivation and willpower up is so, so difficult, but when you're on top of it, you will see the numbers go down on the scales.

That's what I think anyway lol.

Its only one bad week for me, but i always need to get out of the headspace of thinking its a race, my sister has now joined and lost more than me in 2 weeks, really gets me down, :'(

Well I think my cooked breakfast yesterday made me gain a lb but my scales were being funny this morning so I'm not sure.

I've got my official WI in later and not feeling very confident. I had that binge last week :/

I have weigh in 2moro not looking forward to it, but i am going to scrap it and start again!! I know i need to lose weight, im fed up of whining about it and not doing anything!! Straight back on it today, and 2moro :)

I am also under some strange illusion that because ive had a bad day, ive ruined it forever, and that also because ive had a bad week im the only one thats ever done it and im never gonna get to goal, and people that have got to goal never had bad weeks.....its not a race....gotta chill out

Everyone has bad days and bad weeks, even people that are at or nearly at goal :)

2lb off for me at WI, very pleased and feeling much more positive about things

Yeh i know!! Ans well done :)

That's great ununpentium! Well done.

I've had a good couple days, and I have to say that being good has changed my mindset, almost like I have realised it is possible to do this... Although my next sabotage may be round the corner... Im so hoping not!!

may have eaten a 200g bar of fruit and nut last night (bar 2 rows which are on the bedside table winking at me)
what the hell was that all about

I have gone through 2weeks where i went totally off the wall and found it hard to get back on track. What i do now is before i have breakfast i right out what im going to eat for the day so i know exactly where i am and i always leave enough points so i can have a curly wurly and a packet of velvet crunch after my dinner which i really look forward to every night. I find it helps me to stay on track throughout the day as i know when im having my next snack/meal.
My leader always says "nothing tastes better than being slim feels" and i always think of this when im tempted to binge

Back