Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Send for the paramedics!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 23 July 2009 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I've just done the second day on a Wii game called EA Sports Active, (it's advertised on tv) I 've done lunges, (front side back) running, upper body resisted exs, knee highs ,kick backs! All jolly good fun, but my thighs are seizing up already and I may not be able to come down the stairs tomorrow! :eek:

Last edited: 23 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    lmao im right there with you on that one, and why oh why do they insist on giving you 3 jogging ones and to kick ya heels to ya bum fast omg i cant even do that hahahaha, i only managed 2 days maybe i should get back into it hahaha good luck hun and maybe we can share the ambulance :)

judimac likes this.
  4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Well done Judi. X

5. Pippy Bear

Pippy Bear Fighting the fat!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    kicking heels to ya bum....OMG I was going as quick as I could and still I was told I'm going too slow.....there is absolutely no way I could have gone any faster! Do you think we should just block book a fleet of ambulances? I'll need one for me and one for my OH, I'm sure he is going to injure himself soon from laughing so much at me :D

Joking aside, I do think you get a fantastic work out from this and will definitely keep going with the 30 day challenge.....thank god I chose easy though ;)

6. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh bless ya hun, come down the stairs on your bum! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.