Senekot & Ketosis!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

Does anyone know if Senekot knocks you out of ketosis, I had to take some last night as I hadnt been since monday!! I feel so releived this morning as I was feeling really ill but now im really hungry and I havent felt hunger like this for a few days :(

Im not too sure honey but i know LT reccomends taking Fibresure :)

I have been taking fibresure everyday but nothing was happening and I was getting very uncomfortable lol

Hi MummyEm I see you started LT on the 2/3 I started 3/3 how are you finding it, have you been OK apart from the constipation.

Jo x

Hi MummyEm I see you started LT on the 2/3 I started 3/3 how are you finding it, have you been OK apart from the constipation.

Jo x

Hi Jo
Yeah the first few days were a bit of a killer and its hard when I have to feed the kids everyday but im sure it will all be worth it at the first weigh in tomorrow, how are you finding it? :)

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, I will look forward to seeing your results.
Last time I did LT last year I REALLY suffered with constipation and tried everything suggested until I hit on senekot, but this time just from Friday I seem to have gone the other way (or at least I thought it was the diet) but yesterday I still had a bit of an odd tum at tea time and felt a bit off, but I was going to a house party, I was only there 20 minutes when I had to excuse myself and leave quickly. I has to stop the car on the way home as I was rather sickly (sorry about details). POINT being I think it could be a bit of a bug as I was ill all night and still not feeling right yet VERY HEADACHE (which I know can be one of the side affects).

Have you suffered with any headaches are feeling cold, I had those last time and was told I was not drinking enough water, as soon as I drank more I felt GREAT.

Jo x

I did get headaches but I find a black coffee settled it, I have always felt the cold so not feeling much different, the only other side effect ive had is really achey legs, especially calfs. How long were you on LT last time? Im hoping to do another 10 weeks then refeed for holiday then carry on till i hit target, im so going to miss food lol

I was under the weight management clinic at Hope hospital last year and the whole program was 46 weeks which was great for the support angle, so I certainly know what I should be doing this time round.
We did LT for 14 weeks before the re feed but I took a 2 week re feed for a holiday at week 7 as the shakes tasted of nothing in Turkey so I went on the re feed as I had taken the leaflet with me (just in case). I had still lost 5lb when I got back.

Jo x

hiya not to sure about the senekot however LT reccomend Dulcoease if yoy need to get going lol!!! hope your feeling a lot better

My chemist recommended senekot but I found it makes me really sick...so she recommended suppositries instead, so if you've found your hungry maybe try these, they pretty much work straight away x

My chemist recommended senekot but I found it makes me really sick...so she recommended suppositries instead, so if you've found your hungry maybe try these, they pretty much work straight away x

Thanks, your losses are amazing by the way very inspirational :)

We can inspire each other this time around, the weight management clinic shut in December and I was lucky enough to be in the last group but the NHS in there wisdom decided it was costing to much money and the Dr was retiring so the wonderful group of staff who ran in since 1984 were all re deployed.
Really I think the NHS have cut there nose of to spite there face as it will cost them more for weight related illnesses and operations, we did payed for our shakes but they were at a reduced rate.
Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow I bet you are getting quite excited now are'nt you.

Jo x

Back