Senokot Max Strength

I think Senokot are a laxative rather than a fibre supplement.

Tesco def do Fibresure, if that helps x

only take one. Only take it if you really have to, there are other fiber products that you can take if you cant get your hands on fibersure, benefiber i think is one, and psyhillium husks

i swear by max strength senokot, only 1 mind you!
i have od'd on these and was in agony (see my diary for more details)
they seem to take 2 days to work for me so if you have no movement tomorrow please be patient.
xxx

I have a question about it, its the first time ive used a laxative as well! im using the senkot max, tmi :( ive been gettig quite constipated for some reason and have been eating healthily, should it just cause a bowel movement?
I was kinda expecting it too be like it is when you see people take them on tv and have a uncontrollable urge to go to the loo! :ashamed0005:

I had to take (after an emergency dash to chemist) Syrup of Figs. It worked in no more than 40 seconds!!! Then I couldnt stop going ALL bloomin night lol.....I;ve ordered fibre 89 from CDC (which considering it was £6.60 I hope it lasts a while!!) which I hope will sort it all out cos I do NOT want to go through that again!

aww bless! well my senna os slowly working i think, though it makes me feel uncomfortable in tummy region - well s long as its working!

Back