Senokot Max Strength

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sailaice, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Went to my local boots and apparently they don't do Fibresure??? :confused:

Anyhoo got Senokot Max Strengthare these ok? I hope so I've just take one :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

I think Senokot are a laxative rather than a fibre supplement.

Tesco def do Fibresure, if that helps x
  4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    max strength ! your a brave one .xxx
  5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

only take one. Only take it if you really have to, there are other fiber products that you can take if you cant get your hands on fibersure, benefiber i think is one, and psyhillium husks
  6. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Sole Source
    i swear by max strength senokot, only 1 mind you!
    i have od'd on these and was in agony (see my diary for more details)
    they seem to take 2 days to work for me so if you have no movement tomorrow please be patient.
  7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    I have a question about it, its the first time ive used a laxative as well! im using the senkot max, tmi :( ive been gettig quite constipated for some reason and have been eating healthily, should it just cause a bowel movement?
    I was kinda expecting it too be like it is when you see people take them on tv and have a uncontrollable urge to go to the loo! :ashamed0005:
  8. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

I had to take (after an emergency dash to chemist) Syrup of Figs. It worked in no more than 40 seconds!!! Then I couldnt stop going ALL bloomin night lol.....I;ve ordered fibre 89 from CDC (which considering it was £6.60 I hope it lasts a while!!) which I hope will sort it all out cos I do NOT want to go through that again!
  9. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    aww bless! well my senna os slowly working i think, though it makes me feel uncomfortable in tummy region - well s long as its working!
  10. Does anyone know if it's ok to take Senokot Dual Action (helps with bloatedness too) on SS?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.