*****Sensational Sunday*******

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
hope nobody minds me starting thread today,l like to pop on to minimins first chance l get in the morning , l find it keeps me focused , well not much planned for today ds has a sore throat so stay at home for us today, 2 weeks today till my hubby's home for a few days l cant wait good luck to anyone weighing in and have a great day everyone else :D:D:D:D

hey :) anyone is welcome to start the daily thread , its nice for other peole to have a bash :D

I have my weigh in tomorrow after my first week on 1000 plan , and my scales show a gain of 5 lb :cry: I knew I would gain a little this week as I carry a lot of water when I start eating carbs again , but I thought that the control of 1000 and the small amount of carbs it contains would stop a big gain ..but looks like I was wrong :( I will give it another week and should see a loss , and if not I will have to re evaluate what plan to do :/

I had a lay in this morning ( thanks hubby ) as I worked firday night and didnt get any sleep yesterday so slept till 9.30 this morning , had my brekkie and just waiting for hubby to get back from the tip so i can go and do the food shopping child free.... I also may pop into Dorothy Perkins and I ave a party in 2 weeks and have £20 credit on my DP card .. so it has to be spent ;)

then its sunday roast at the parents , and for the first time and a long long time I wont be sat there with a shake .. I shall be able to have a little :D

Hope everyone else has an amazing day :)

Morning all! I'm off to a wedding fair today as I'm getting married next year so we'll see what exciting things and ideas it bring me! Hope everyone has a lovely day and manages to stay 100% to any plan that they are doing xxx

I had my usual Sunday weigh in and it showed a good weight loss so I am finding it pays being 100 percent all week, and I am pleased with my effort.

I am looking forward to the week ahead being a slimmer one ha !

I have no plans for today it's usual prep for back to work tomorrow and slight dread at what the week may bring me but hey it's good to be challenged.

So good luck to everyone for a temptation free day, I hope you all enjoy the beautiful spring sunshine x

Hi Everyone,

I forgot to do my weekly at home weigh in, so I'll go with the CDC's weight tomorrow.

Been on MMs and doing some laundry, but it is time to get to work (around the house).

I may also call CFF and see if she wants to go to the gym and do some planned exercise. Of course, I go on my own, too -- or work out here.

I hope everyone has a good day!

MM

Back