Sense overload!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by roundrachel, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    My Mum's having a dinner party this evening and the smell of what she's cooking is making me salivate like you wouldn't believe. I've only got one week left of abstinence but I'm so close to cracking. Just trying to stay out of the way. I know I'll be fine and won't eat. It's like torture though!

And don't even get me started on how tasty pudding looks!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    Rachel! You have done so incredibly well and been around lots of nice smelling and looking food! You don't need it, enjoy the sights and smells, I believe we enjoy alot about food with our eyes and nose!

The best thing about knowing how good that food looks and smells, is knowing that it will look and smell that good next time she does when you can have some too ;)

Enjoy honey!

Kat xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.