Seph's weight loss wedding diary - Last week!

Brilliant hun!!! You'll be finished on the diet in no time the way your going!xx

Thanks girls! I'm really hoping to be done by the end of May for a big convention! If I keep going at 5 a week I think I might get there!
Just bought wii fit too! (We managed to find a Wii for £60! It's an ex demo model but it has never been used, it was just one of those sat in a bubble!)

Had an absolutely fab day today! We went dress shopping (I keep changing my mind on which dress I like!) and I really saw the weight loss today!
I've not actually noticed any difference up until now, I got my old jeans on but I just couldn't see any change. Trying on those dresses though I really saw it and wow! Even my mum and my maid of honour said how great I looked. We're going again tomorrow to try some more dresses and I'm really looking forward to it!
Now to just pick what dress I actually want! DX

Wow just reading through your thread. I love all you piccys and the wedding dress is fab. You will look stunning on your big day. Your weight loss is going really well keep up this strong determination.xx:)

Thanks so much!
I'm going to refeed after this week or next week I've decided. Seeing how I look today I'm completely happy with how I am (and to be honest I was happy with how I looked when I started) especially in my dress which I bought today. I've gone for one very similar to the one on the first page but about £200 cheaper and better fitting!
I should hopefully have just 10 lbs left after the next two weeks which I'll either leave or lose later.

Looks like I'll be refeeding this week afterall. It seems LT is messing up my pills and with my exams starting in a week I just can't take the chance that it'll stop in a few days. (It's already getting to the point where I'm taking ibuprofen everyday)
At least I know now that I can do 4 weeks before anything gets messed up so I can hopefully drop the remaining 15lbs in a few weeks time after my exams!

Good luck with refeeding Seph, I can't wait and I've got over 7 weeks to go. Hope it flies by. I bet you look gorgeous in your dress and you got a bargain!! Good for you.

Thanks!
I'm sure it'll speed by! You've done so well already!
As soon as I go for a fitting I'll post some pics! Really looking forward to refeeding, get to go shopping for myself at last! ^^

Wow! That didn't take long. Well done! Hope you will keep us all updated on how you are doing.

Absolutely! I'm only just over half way to my target but I've got to stop or it's going to ruin my exams. If I do LT again it's going to have to be in 2 week periods before it can mess anything up.

Can't wait for the last day tomorrow! I'm feeling more rubbish as the days go on, I can't wait to get rid of LT! Atm it looks like I've lost no weight at all with how bloated I am. T.T

Back