September 09 Brides - South Beach Diet?

gymmonster

Anyone? Id like to start a thread, but a basic one thats easy to follow, i.e not too many tags/trackers/smilies, just good old fashioned text! Anyone interested? I am going to be following south beach with 1.5stone to loose, hopeully taking me from 10.5 down to 9.

Gymmonster.

Hiya, I'd like to be a part of this but as you can see, I use trackers in my signature, and I'm an occasional smiley user... so guess that rules me out (and most on here as we all use trackers on sigs). Good luck with your diet! I'm getting married in September 2009 too and am on the Cambridge Diet so if you do want me to participate on this thread I'd be glad to - but only if you can handle my smiley and tracker usage!

hiya.. yea all the smilies, trackers etc just confuse me when i am trying to read through the threads! maybe I will get use you it so better relax my rules!! ou look fab in your pic .. what date in Sept, we are the 12th! x

We're the 21st so a little after you. Would have done it a little earlier but it's H2B's birthday in August and my cousin's wedding too. Then my b'day is 14th September, and we didn't want all our celebrations to coincide to closely... my parents got married the week between their birthdays and they always end up combining the celebrations and have nothing to look forward to, and we don't want to be like that.

How's the diet going? x

Hello!

Well I haven't been on the scales yet as I want to wait until the end of phase 1 but 5 days in and going well, have stuck to it and been at the gym everyday, can feel my stomach has flattened a lot already just by cutting out all the rubbish I had in December, so I am hopeful! Its a great diet for energy as well as weight loss!

Back