September 2017 Challenge

I've lost 1.1 kg which I think is 2.6lb

I was getting worried mid week having no weight loss for 6-7 days but stuck with it and was relieved when I'd lost

Got to try stopping popping on and off scales every morning .

Well done everyone

I'll have to do something amazing to meet my target 10lb now though

I keep falling into that trap as well, it's hard when they're there in front of you isn't it.

Well done on all the losses.
You are all doing so well.
I weighed myself this morning. I was the same as I was Friday morning and I have been good since then. I am hoping that I will see some loss over the next few days.
Msan, I have taken over cutting our lawns too. Dh is absolutely deilighted. He hates that job.

Hey guys,

Sorry I didn't update yesterday - had my hair and makeup trial for the wedding so was a little bit busy!

Fab losses guys! I will be happy with a maintain as I was slightly naughty yesterday (food was good actually but the wine was not - it was a celebration day after all!)

upload_2017-9-12_13-25-51.png

-1lb for me tonight yeayyy!!! Had a 50/50 week so I'm very happy with 1 off.

Hopefully I can get 1.5lbs off next week and I'll be back on track BUT no pressure, 0.5lb will be better than nothing.

Well done everyone with the losses and awards. Those who have gained or sts, don't worry about it, draw a line and get back on it! These gains/sts are temporary xxxxx

I hope the trials went well Sarah. Very exciting times :)

Down 0.8lb this week. A bit disappointing as I stuck to the plan and even did a little more exercise. Anyway a loss is a loss and I am happ with that.

Back