September 2017 Challenge

I don't usually have a time of the month due to coil but lucky me I have this month - disappointed with just -2lb loss this week But if slow is how it's going to be ill just have to get used to it

I don't usually have a time of the month due to coil but lucky me I have this month - disappointed with just -2lb loss this week But if slow is how it's going to be ill just have to get used to it

Try not to be disappointed, 2lbs is still a lot to lose in a week. I know it might not seem it if you're used to bigger losses but I'd love a 2lb loss each week. I usually gain when it's time of the month. I'm sure you'll be back to the losses you're used to next week, possibly even an extra big one.

Sts again :mad: been so good I thought I'd lose this week

I know it's easier said than done but don't give up, your STS could be down to water retention or something. Have another fantastic week and hopefully you'll see the losses you deserve next WI instead. Good luck

upload_2017-9-18_12-18-14.png

Hiya Guys!
Sorry I've been poorly so took a holiday week. Back next week!!

Ruth
X

Nearly didn't attend weigh in tonight but I'm glad I did as I lost 2lbs :-D and got SOTW again!!!!!

If I can make a loss again next week it will mean I've managed a full month of losses.

Well done everyone xxxx

No chance of me hitting my target this month or even getting anywhere near it. I have gained 1 and a half lbs again, no idea why as I have been 100% on plan and I can't even say it's because of star week as that was why I gained the last time. I just feel really rubbish right now. Since the start of September I have actually gained one and a half lbs despite sticking to the plan. I don't know what to do and I just feel really really down and rubbish right now.

Down 0.4lb for me this week.
I started the month so well but fizzled out. Still I am happy to have lost something!

No chance of me hitting my target this month or even getting anywhere near it. I have gained 1 and a half lbs again, no idea why as I have been 100% on plan and I can't even say it's because of star week as that was why I gained the last time. I just feel really rubbish right now. Since the start of September I have actually gained one and a half lbs despite sticking to the plan. I don't know what to do and I just feel really really down and rubbish right now.
Have u started doing more exercise or drinking more water, water retention?? They are the usual culprits when being 100% on plan.
Don't worry or be disheartened, keep going and it will drop off!! Xxx

Down 0.4lb for me this week.
I started the month so well but fizzled out. Still I am happy to have lost something!
Well done for still loosing xxx

I'm such a failure. I've gained 2lb. No chance of meeting my target and it was only and small target. No excuses for it, I'm just a pig. Thinking about just accepting myself looking like this because it has been 6 years now.

Back