September challenge - make it count

Texty_F

Gold Member
Well ladies ( and gents if you care to join) - there are 116 days to Xmas - yes I know its like swearing! However that is 115 days to make an impact and for some be at target for the big day :Christmas02r: so for the month of September place your target to aim for below and im sure the lovely Kami will set up the next spreadsheet.

I am going to give this month a miss and get my motivation/focus back I have become a little complacent of late being at target and need to not let myself slip back into old habits. I shall be following your progress through the month and wish you all good luck xx

The challenge will run from the 1st to the 30th as always, no matter how many WI's you have please let Kami know asap and for which week you are declaring. Thank you everyone :D

I'm in and will aim for five lbs this month. Thanks Sheila and Kami :)
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Im in for 7lb please. Thanx for setting up texty and kami for keeping tabs. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

8lbs for me please this month.

Hi can I join in please? Ww though not sw!

If so, please out me down for 7lbs (anymore will be a bonus). I will be weighing on a Monday.

Nic x

Thanks for setting this up. Put me down for 14lbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh, I've only been off a few hours and loads have signed up! I don't know what my target will be - will depend what the damage is on the scales on Monday after pigging out for two weeks! I might take that as my start and set myself a goal for the remaining weigh ins of the month.

I'm off to update the August spreadsheet now and then will start the September one.

Back