September challenge - short and sweet (not the edible kind)

Doing a fab job. Someone needs to make a programme that can be integrated with the forums to update losses.... shame I have diddlysquat knowledge on computer programming :)

Tried all that with the August Challenge. The site wont allow files to be embedded. Even looked at cloud and folder sharing options but no use. If someone can sort it then i am more than happy to hand the spreadsheet over.

Sorry not updated for a couple of weeks life went really hectic my total loss so far has been 1.5lbs (including todays wi) I have 2 more WI left this month so may hit target if I stay back on track and nothing else happens with the rest of this month.

Another STS for me today! Getting bored of this plateau now!

Do you have a diary on here? add a few super speed foods into your meals, or if you find you always eat the same for breakfast/lunch/tea have something different.

I had a gain of 6.5lbs last week so its just put me back to normal, I did stick 100% to plan though

Didn't get to weigh this week..

1/2 off this wk. May make sept target :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Daz - much as id love to say id give it a go and help - i dont have a clue what your talking about when you say cloud etc lol theyre things that float in the sky. I think the spreadsheet is fine :D

Hi there :) please can you put this week down as a holiday week as I have just got back from Lanzarote and am going to keep this weigh in off my chart ;) was all worth it though :D cheers xxx

Oh dear, oh dear. 4lb on for me last night!! Definitely deserved though, I was totally off plan from Friday to Yesterday. Definitely not going to make my September target now as I'm at York this weekend, and there's absolutely no chance of getting 5.5lb off! Oh well...

Back