September Challenge - So far so good everyone!

Maybe the challenge will give me a kick up the bum each week! haha.

Karenlou: 7lbs
Jenny: 10lbs
KDMA: 8lbs
Largelesley: 10lbs
CavyCrazy: 8lbs
Hezz123: 10lbs
SarahP: 10lbs
Kirsty2012: 7lbs
Delilah: 14lbs
rocket88:14lbs
sweetscousechick:5lb
Emma_2008 :7lbs

Me too me too... I wanna lose 10lbs.... been slacking for AGES now so wanna get back on track.........

LoveIt: 10lbs

Last edited:
We'll all have to egg each other on like this LOL :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I do need a bit of competition to keep me going - When I used to go to a SW class I used to sit and say in my head 'right, next week i'm going to beat her'!!! My friend and I always used to have bets between each other about how much we were going to lose too - sadly for me though she's skinny now and stuck to those bets much better than I did (although she was training for a marathon!).

Hi everyone, can I join the September challenge please?

I am starting WW on Sunday (officially) so I can weigh in my 'start' weight with you all and then update from then on if that's ok?

I'm on holiday from 6-13 though so being brave as I know I'll be naughty, but I've waited for this holiday for months! :D

Anyway, my personal challenge is to lose 1/2 stone!!! :eek:

can i do it please, i go on holiday on 5th october so wanna aim for 10lb for September, could i include the 1st week in with it though??

its my bday on the 6th but i will be as good as i can ;)

Of course you can join - everyone's welcome!

Dazzling: 7lbs
VickyDink: 10lbs

You can use any weigh-ins you like over the september period - i'm counting my first weigh in from monday. It's more about reaching your own goal, so i'm not going to be anal about who starts when - I'll do an ongoing tally so we can all just add to it as we get weighed and see who's where at the end of the month!

Brill, I'm really excited! So shall we report in weights here on Monday and then the following Monday see how we've done? I might have to weigh in on Saturday or Sunday this month with the holiday next Saturday, but I'll work something out!

I reckon we should just report our losses each time we weigh in throughout september, then we can keep a record next to the list of names and target losses.

i weigh myself on a saturday, so a week tomorrow will be my first sept weigh in xx

Excellent, good luck!

Well, good luck everyone in fact!!!!

I'm well up for joining this challenge - I'm moving away on the 8th so might be a bit rough to start with but I reckon it's do-able! I'm going to go for 8lbs - I'll start the weigh-in on Monday (just come off a VLCD so might gain a bit before then but hopefully I'll be settled in with food again by Monday!)

Sarah Frances: 8lbs

I'm new and hope I'm not too late to join in with this. I'd like to loose 7lb by the end of Sept :)

so for me for example without including todays weigh in, that right? 10lb as of monday :)

Sarah Frances: 8lbs
bobwillbethin: 7lbs

Ah, didn't realise I needed to do this :)