SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

Stirky7

Believe!
Well September is almost with us, don't quite know how! This year is really flying by, how scary! So I thought I'd start the thread for the September challenge. Just let us know how much you'd like to lose through September and either add yourself to the list or I'll do it for you, then we'll update it with losses as each of us weighs in.

I really want to get right back to it in September, so aiming for a nice 8lbs! Good luck everybody!

Stirky ~ 8lbs

well seen as though this baby will be here on or before the 10th I can actually join in for at least 3 weeks of this month :wee: Good luck all

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs

Wow good luck Lisa, getting right back into it!! I bet you can't wait until the baba gets here, I know what those last couple of weeks are like esp when you go over lol, my first ds was two weeks late little bugger! Although the other two were ok as second ds was two weeks early and little miss perfect dd arrived right on her due date :D

after a great last challange i wanna loose another 10lbs i would love to get to 16st by the end of the month but that means 13lbs

Good luck Trev, sure you'll have another great month!

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs

BigTrev ~ 10lbs

Wow good luck Lisa, getting right back into it!! I bet you can't wait until the baba gets here, I know what those last couple of weeks are like esp when you go over lol, my first ds was two weeks late little bugger! Although the other two were ok as second ds was two weeks early and little miss perfect dd arrived right on her due date :D
Aye I've been desperate to get back to dieting for months now cos I've put loads on. My first was 2 weeks over and induced and I'm convinced that's gonna happen again :cry:really wanted to experience going into labour myself

I'm going to go for 7lb I think. Never done a challenge before so this should be interesting!

Good luck Pink Fluff!

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs

Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs

Lisa hoping baby comes soon! I went into be induced the first time, but after a sweep labour started on it's own, although was stuck in hospital for the full 24hrs of it on my own for some, would have rather been at home. Go and have a nice curry!

Had a sweep last wednesday, was even told I'm nearly 2cm's dialated. I've tried curries, hot baths, clary sage and long walks but she's not budging I think I'm just gonna have to wait it out ^.^

Sorry for hijacking the challenge post lol - on topic... Good luck all :D

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs

Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs

Good luck for this month everyone :D

Think i'm gonna go for another 8lb although 11lb would be nice for my target lol

i think my 1st wi isnt going to be alot if anything anything at all:( just came back from camping for the weekend and its .... well u girls know what i mean lol ... oh well fingers crossed :D

Last edited:
Hello September!!! OMG I really can't believe it's here already!

Good luck Seasons and Jeni! Sure you'll be ok Jeni, even if you don't get a loss this week, you'll prob catch up next week :)

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs

Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs

I'd like to join too if not too late - I'm hoping to lose 8lb this month. I could do with the motivation of a challenge.

Good luck folks.

Yes no problem Cassy, welcome to the challenge and good luck with it this month x

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs

JeniPring ~ 8lbs
Cassybecker ~ 8lbs

first wi and ... sts .... phew lol

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs

JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 0lbs lost 8lbs to go
Cassybecker ~ 8lbs

Of course not, welcome to the challenge and good luck x

Stirky ~ 8lbs
FattyMcBigbum ~ 6lbs
BigTrev ~ 10lbs
Pink Fluff ~ 7lbs
Seasons ~ 6lbs
JeniPring ~ 8lbs - 0lbs lost 8lbs to go

Cassybecker ~ 8lbs
Planetqueen ~ 8lbs

Can I join too??

Hello everyone!! Have been lurking on the site since the beginning of the week and decided to register now...
Am on my very first attempt at slimfast, I started on Tuesday and am actually doing quite well..I haven't cheated at all (which I expected to do:p). My goal is to loose some weight before I go to Jamaica at the end of the month for my 30th bday..:D

I haven't weighed myself as I dont really wanna know my weight but I think I'm around 100kg and I'm a size 18 but over the summer i've gained weight and my clothes dont fit me as nice as they used to so hopefully slimfast will correct that. I've only got another 3 weeks to go on the diet, just hope I can make it...:bunnydance:

Back